30 Day Shred 7/13 to 8/13

Options

Replies

• creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    A big WAY TO GO to everyone who is sticking with it. I did L1/D4 today. I weighed this morning and was down 2.5 lbs. I'm sooooo excited! It's been a long time since I have actually stuck with a workout routine, but I am very adament this time that I am going to lose this weight.

I am sore, but it seems like the first 3 days were the worst. It is getting a little easier as I go. I will just take it one day at a time and decide when to move on to the next level.

As for the weigh in, I will do it weekly. I just did it this morning out of curiousity.
  • cameron_en
    cameron_en Posts: 54
    Options
    L1D4 done!! I hate doing these exercises when my family's awake, so I unfortunately had to wait until 1am to do my workout tonight :noway: oh well, at least I did it :smile:

Good luck with Day 5, everyone!
  • ladybugss
    ladybugss Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I late but I want to start. What do I need to do
  • sotonguetied
    Options
    L1D5 today! halfway through level one! this is the longest i've ever stayed on board with this challenge. definitely motivated to keep on going! weighed in again today and was pleased with the numbers i saw compared to yesterday's. knew i was going to be super bloated and holding a lot of water yesterday so i didn't think much of it! but i'm officially down 2 pounds from the beginning of the week! definitely hopeful that i can keep this up :]
  • cameron_en
    Options
    L1D5 today! halfway through level one! this is the longest i've ever stayed on board with this challenge. definitely motivated to keep on going! weighed in again today and was pleased with the numbers i saw compared to yesterday's. knew i was going to be super bloated and holding a lot of water yesterday so i didn't think much of it! but i'm officially down 2 pounds from the beginning of the week! definitely hopeful that i can keep this up :]

Well done, sotonguetied! My first official weigh-in after starting the 30-day-shred will be on Thursday~ and I can't wait to see if there's been a change in my weight or not : D I've never before actually dieted AND exercised at the same time, so I'm betting it'll be a good number.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just bought the 30 day shred DVD yesterday. I did levels 1 & 2 today... Am I suppose to do 1 level at a time? And for how long?
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    level 1 day five complete. I am so glad to have this message board because it holds me more accountable. Because not only will I know if I fail but everyone of you all will too. So when I try to talk myself into skipping I do it anyways. Thanks everyone for your support
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    Ok, I just bought the 30 day shred DVD yesterday. I did levels 1 & 2 today... Am I suppose to do 1 level at a time? And for how long?

Nevermind! Found my answer on another site- do each one for 10 days until reach day 30.

~Jo :flowerforyou:
  • cameron_en
    Options
    L1D5 done :happy: Feels good
  • 612michelle
    612michelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    L1 Day 5 is done. My body feels better already. Good Work Everyone!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I am done Level 1 day 5 - I have to admit I didnt do day 5 yesterday like I was supposed to.. but I was soo hungover :(

BUT... I didnt stop because I missed one day - I forced myself to get right back to it today. I'm sure it was good for my body to have a day break. I did play baseball yesterday. I also played baseball today and a soccer game along with the Shred.

wohooo 1/6 of the way there :) Thats pretty darn good!! I too feel my body getting stronger.. it feels GREAT
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 6 complete!!
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 DONE
  • joyce185
    joyce185 Posts: 19
    Options
    ok so I am thinking about getting the 30 day shred but i have a question how do you determine your calorie burn?
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    I log it as circuit training, 20 minutes is about 175 calories
  • joyce185
    joyce185 Posts: 19
    Options
    thanks for the info , I am going to get the dvd tomarrow so I can start :bigsmile:
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I fell off this weekend, but I'm back on track starting today! My mom is here visiting, her and my friend threw me a surpise birthday party on Saturday!
    I'll report this evening as to my shred.

:) Way to stick in there everyone!
  • cameron_en
    Options
    L1D6 done :happy: Only four more days until Level 2!
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    ok so I am thinking about getting the 30 day shred but i have a question how do you determine your calorie burn?
    The best way to determine your calorie burn is with a heart rate monitor.
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Wohooooo Level 1 day 6 done :):) For once, I can actually feel it getting easier. I still struggle with 30 seconds of push ups (maybe something to do with my breathing while doing them).

I'm kinda nervous for Level 2 lol