Level 1 Day 5 - DONE
  • cameron_en
    cameron_en Posts: 54
    Options
    L1D9 done!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day # 9 Done!! Only one more workout on Level 1. I cant believe how quickly time flies!

I weighed in this morning for the first time since I started the shred.. which was Tues/July/13 and I am down 2.2 lbs :)
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I haven't had time to post the past few days I took a break one day because of some pain in my calve more than just soreness so I thought that it would be best to rest it for a day than risk injuring it more, I am finished through day9. I will do day ten today. And start level 2 tomorrow I am kind of worried about level 2 because level 1 is still kicking my butt. Oh and I weighted in on 7/20 and I have lost 2lbs since starting.
    I am glad to see all that is staying committed to this and the new ones jumping on board Keep up the good work.
  • cameron_en
    Options
    Level 1 completed!! Yay~ :bigsmile:

Well done sundinsgurl and shyner7980 in losing 2lbs! I also lost about 2lbs (1.3kg) in the past week :smile:
    Keep up the good work!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Wohoooo!!!! Completed Level 1 :):):):):):)

way to go cameron on your 2 lbs gone as well!
  • cameron_en
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 done... Man that was a tough workout! Give it your best, girls!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 7- DONE!
  • cameron_en
    Options
    L2D2 done! So sweaty now :embarassed:
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    your right level two is much harder.
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    How are you guys deciding when to move from one level to the next?
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8- DONE!
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    How are you guys deciding when to move from one level to the next?
    10 days on each level :smile:
  • cldaughe
    cldaughe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Who wants to start the 30 Day Shred tomorrow July 13th through August 13th....?

I saw the 30 day shred on my exercise tv (on demand through at&t u-verse)... It started with week one yesterday, and I am wondering how many weekly videos there will be available. I'd hate to start it and then it not be available anymore...
  • cameron_en
    Options
    L2D3 done! It's getting a bit easier now, but still a really intense workout.
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    Level1 Day 9- DONE!
    I will be doing my day 10 later on today b/c of my surgery tomorrow.
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    took a two day break this weekend because I went home to visit family.. but got back to it today - started Level 2! Wow it is much tougher than Level 1. Found myself having to take a few 5 second breaks in quite a few of the exercises today - hopefully day by day it will get easier as cameron_en is saying

But great job everyone!! way to stick to it :)
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    Ok, Level 1 Day 10- DONE!

I wanted to get level 1 done today. If not, I would be itching to do it after my surgery which would not be such a great idea.
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    How are you guys logging in the 30 day shred? I started it last Monday 7/19 and had read that you would log it under circuit training but it says I burn more calories swimming which does not seem correct. Let me know if you plan on doing another 30 days since I started later than everyone else.
  • cameron_en
    Options
    L2D4 done! I didn't collapse this time :happy: