30 Day Shred 7/13 to 8/13

Options

Replies

• HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    LEVEL 1 DAY 3: DONE!

I'm with you on the pushups sundinsgurl.
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    level 1 day7 complete.

Don't forget to Keep on keepin on, and if you miss a workout just start back the next day and dont give up.
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wohooooo Level 1 day 6 done :):) For once, I can actually feel it getting easier. I still struggle with 30 seconds of push ups (maybe something to do with my breathing while doing them).

I'm kinda nervous for Level 2 lol

Me too! I agree with you on the breathing, I really have to watch it during the cardio.

Way to go and keep moving! Are you seeing results yet? When are you starting level 2?
  • sotonguetied
    Options
    ahhh hello all! took a wonderful sunday rest day, really think it did my body good. jumped right back in today with L1D6! feeling really strong and looking forward to tomorrow! keep up the awesome work, everyone! :]
  • cameron_en
    cameron_en Posts: 54
    Options
    L1D7...Done! It's the first time in years that I've exercised on every day of the week :happy:
  • creativefrugalmom
    Options
    Day 7 down, 23 to go. Finished Level 1, Day 7. Here are my results:

Weight - 2.4 lbs GONE!
    Waist: Starting 35.8 - now 34.5 - 1.3 in. GONE
    Hips: Starting 42 - now 41 - 1 in. GONE
    Chest: Same
    Arms: Starting 12 in. - now 11.6 inches - .4 in. GONE
    Thighs: Starting 23 - now 22 - 1 in. GONE

I can't wait until next weeks results!!! Woo hoo. This definitely keeps me motivated.
  • jlallen
    jlallen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I AWFUL!!!! This weekend was CRAZY so I didn't do my workout and yest I went to my body pump class then visited my sis and my new nephew at the hospital soooo today I have to get back in the game and do some shredding!!!
  • dawngirl
    dawngirl Posts: 4
    Options
    I started Shred on July 13. I'm on Day 7 Level 1. I took one day off and went swimming that day for 20-30 minutes. I am noticing some more endurance, but I can't seem to get those bicycle crunches. I can do about two really slow, then I throw in the towel and do regular and reverse crunches for the rest of the time. Any tips on getting through those?
  • melodieRN
    melodieRN Posts: 49
    Options
    I started this yesterday on the 19th, very sore today. Lets see "work through the pain", but down 1lb when nothing else was working.
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Completed Level #1 Day 7 today :) Boy did it feel great.. I can honestly say it feels easier. I didnt sweat nearly as much as I have been. I am definetely waitin to complete Level 1 ten times before I move onto Level 2.

I also started Couch to 5 km today... week 1 workout 1 done
  • sotonguetied
    Options

Weight - 2.4 lbs GONE!

I can't wait until next weeks results!!! Woo hoo. This definitely keeps me motivated.

wow, great job! i've yet to really see any significant results, but i'm definitely confident that once level two is completed i'll be seeing some results, since i know level two is full of total body moves. and planks galore lol. but anyways, keep up the great work! definitely motivating :]
  • EboniA
    EboniA Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I started Shred on July 13. I'm on Day 7 Level 1. I took one day off and went swimming that day for 20-30 minutes. I am noticing some more endurance, but I can't seem to get those bicycle crunches. I can do about two really slow, then I throw in the towel and do regular and reverse crunches for the rest of the time. Any tips on getting through those?
    You could try doing the bicycle crunches without lifting your head. You'll still get the main idea of them. Sometimes I have to skip a rep every now and then.

I'm done with Day 8, Level 1 but not doing it every day. I'll be doing day 9 tonight. You guys ROCK!! Keep up the greatness!!
  • jlallen
    jlallen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    fiished day6 did level 2 today and i swear its easier than level 1! Can I just say I HATE JUMPING ROPE!!!! I have too much up top to enjoy this!!:grumble: :tongue:
  • creativefrugalmom
    Options

Try bringing your knee toward you from the floor instead of high in the 90 degree angle. You still get the lower ab work, although maybe not as intense, but you can still get the benefit.
  • creativefrugalmom
    Options
    I started this yesterday on the 19th, very sore today. Lets see "work through the pain", but down 1lb when nothing else was working.

It will last a couple of days and then it will go away. You will feel it getting easier as you go as well.
  • creativefrugalmom
    Options

Weight - 2.4 lbs GONE!

wow, great job! i've yet to really see any significant results, but i'm definitely confident that once level two is completed i'll be seeing some results, since i know level two is full of total body moves. and planks galore lol. but anyways, keep up the great work! definitely motivating :]

Thanks! When I'm seeing results, it makes me much more motivated.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Level 1- Day 4- DONE.. I'm on my way to being SHREDDED! lol
    I missed yesterdays workout.. *sigh*
  • cameron_en
    cameron_en Posts: 54
    Options
    L1D8 down! Only two more days 'til level 1 is over, I can't wait!
  • LittlePam
    LittlePam Posts: 40
    Options
    Ugghh... So I gawfed at the people that said Shred hurt their knees. But now my left knee if swollen and bothered. I REALLY want to keep up the shred though and don't know what to do. I see results and I like it... Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Pam
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Ugghh... So I gawfed at the people that said Shred hurt their knees. But now my left knee if swollen and bothered. I REALLY want to keep up the shred though and don't know what to do. I see results and I like it... Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do? Any suggestions?

I have noticed my knees being a bit sore... I wasnt sure if it was because I also begin to walk on the treadmill each day after the shred.

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that in the warm up the knee circles arent good for you and that they do neck circles instead. Maybe try that?

Finished day #8 today.. sweat a bit less than yesterday..getting ready to move on to Level 2 :)

Excited to hear someone say that Level 2 is easier.. I hope you are right lol