I'm an awful person because...

Options

Replies

• Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I'm a awful person because I once put vodka in my water bottle at a parent teacher meeting just so I could deal with all the other annoying parents. Because... people.

And THAT'S why we're friends :smiley:
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    I leave empty paper towel rolls in the bathroom at work for the next person because I'm too lazy to get a new one from under the counter.

Well at least you don't do that with toilet paper ...or do you ? :D

I leave 2 squares so it looks like it could have been an honest mistake..

I actually believe you are telling me the truth !! :D

I always tell the truth.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    For decisions I had to make that will affect my kids

This is mine too.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Im actually a catfish and no one will ever see the real me.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    I'm a awful mom because last Easter I replaced all the chocolates with edemame beans for the kids Easter hunt. #momoftheyear
    ys797jmyvumh.jpg

My daughtet eats edamame like every night. She loves it. That being said, she would still be pissed
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'm a awful mom because last Easter I replaced all the chocolates with edamame beans for the kids Easter hunt. #momoftheyear
    ys797jmyvumh.jpg

Shoulda saved it for this year, Easter Sunday is also April Fools. I'm just going to have the kids hunt for eggs I didn't hide.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Im actually a catfish and no one will ever see the real me.

My poem was about you
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I came back into his life with no intention of staying
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options
    I just blew up at my kids because they have been non-stop fighting with each other since I picked them up from school. I told them I was going to drive away one day and never come back.
    They stopped fighting, but now I feel bad.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I'm a awful mom because last Easter I replaced all the chocolates with edamame beans for the kids Easter hunt. #momoftheyear
    ys797jmyvumh.jpg

I love this! :D

I'm still hearing about it to this day, they weren't too impressed :D

Should have dipped them in chocolate, then watched their faces when they bit into them :D
  • gardengnomemanifesto
    Options
    I just blew up at my kids because they have been non-stop fighting with each other since I picked them up from school. I told them I was going to drive away one day and never come back.

my son said this WAS the best day ever now its the worst because everyone is fighting and mean to me. This was after I yelled at him for screaming loudly at his brother who annoyed him. Now I'm eating ice cream like a fat lard. It kinda is the worst day this week. sofar.
  • gardengnomemanifesto
    Options
    ^^^and I'm sneak eating the ice cream so they don't hear me....or else everyone will want ice cream and I don't want to scoop it and clean it up and all that crap
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options

I did that once and actually backed out of the driveway to pretend I was leaving :D

Hahaha, I can see you doing this! :D