I'm an awful person because...

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm an awful person ..
    A girl who was mean to many people but really liked to target me (in middle school) but when we went into high school, freshman year she'd still take jabs at me but not as much because I assume by then her who to be a *kitten* to list was very long.

So 10th grade. She got pregnant and she and her friends thought it was the coolest thing. Why, dunno! So I was thinking what a dumbass she must be and how she'll probably be the worst mom ever. So I wrote something on the stall door in the bathroom. It was ugly, very ugly. So someone must have saw it, repeated it, etc. In a couple days it was all over school. One morning she was in her huddle of friends by my locker row and she was crying and saying "why would someone say that? Do that?" I assume she meant the stall door. Again, assume.

So I probably should have felt bad. Because she's hurt. But I really felt nothing bad about it, hearing her cry I felt like "good!"

When I had Facebook at the time I saw her page (public) and well her life didn't turn out very well at all. The human side of me should say "oh that's too bad!" But that little girl who took her crap for years says "you deserve it!"

Sooooo, that makes me an awful person.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Because seconds before answering the 10th knock on my office door with a smile, I have my hands in the air as if I'm choking the life from them.

You sure that is where you hands were?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

Actually some of their music was pretty good and still gets airplay to this day. But I know personally who the songs were written about so I always have a private laugh to myself when the song(s) air. Let's just say, the individual who was being pined after (in the love songs in particular) was no rocket scientist and had, ah, very limited interest in anything other than gazing in the mirror. And the individual who wrote the songs was cut from the same cloth. Ok I have to stop indulging my epic bitterness now. It's a brand new year, heh heh heh.

Nickleback?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

Actually some of their music was pretty good and still gets airplay to this day. But I know personally who the songs were written about so I always have a private laugh to myself when the song(s) air. Let's just say, the individual who was being pined after (in the love songs in particular) was no rocket scientist and had, ah, very limited interest in anything other than gazing in the mirror. And the individual who wrote the songs was cut from the same cloth. Ok I have to stop indulging my epic bitterness now. It's a brand new year, heh heh heh.

Nickleback?

:D
  • gardengnomemanifesto
    Options
    I've threatened my son that his mother and I will have another son and give him a name that rhymes with his. And he'll be our new favourite because he'll actually eat his dinner and clean his room.

I said that to my oldest....four kids later he still doesn't eat his dinner or clean his room so we gave up. ;)
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    About five years after high school this guy reached out to me to apologize for “treating me like *kitten*” and I had no idea who he was or what he was talking about and had a pretty great high school experience, but I thought that would hurt his feelings so I said I accepted his apology. Hey, I’m actually really nice
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    BR_549 wrote: »
    I forgot my partner's birthday last year. He still won't let me forget that. :'(

forget his name. he will forget that you forgot his birthday.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I curse in front of my "kids" (25 &16) but they are NOT allowed to curse in front of me, if they want to keep their teeth. :#

Interesting, in my family... it was acceptable to swear in our native language but not in English when I was growing up. Now my mom unleashes the F-Bomb like it's going out of style! I've had to tell her to tone it down :D
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I stepped on a lady bug once
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Because when I'm sitting on the plane and smile and say hi when someone sits in the middle seat but on the inside I'm thinking...seriously? There's a bunch of aisle and window seats left...wtf?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Because when I'm sitting on the plane and smile and say hi when someone sits in the middle seat but on the inside I'm thinking...seriously? There's a bunch of aisle and window seats left...wtf?

I do this on the bus. At least on a plane, people are assigned seats so I can understand it. You can sit anywhere you want on the bus, yet I get lucky to have some fatprick take up his seat and half of mine when he could sit anywhere else. I know, I'm also awful for saying fatprick. *shrugs*
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

I do this on the bus. At least on a plane, people are assigned seats so I can understand it. You can sit anywhere you want on the bus, yet I get lucky to have some fatprick take up his seat and half of mine when he could sit anywhere else. I know, I'm also awful for saying fatprick. *shrugs*

I just tell those people that I am reserving that seat for Jesus
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options

I do this same thing except when pissing in a urinal. That guy that goes for the middle right out of the gates is a meat gazer just waiting for the warm company of the two other guys on each side of him.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

I do this same thing except when pissing in a urinal. That guy that goes for the middle right out of the gates is a meat gazer just waiting for the warm company of the two other guys on each side of him.

meat gazer is my new favorite term. :laugh: