I'm an awful person because...

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I left frozen ice on the walkway going to the doggie door and my dog slipped on it and sprained her leg today. It never snows or ices where I live, its no an excuse.

I also was too lazy to fill up gas tank last time I used the car and hubs had to get gas this morning in 16 degree weather.

I am walking all walks of shame today.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    There are things i should be putting into motion that i haven't been because i am scared of change and it might effect the time I get with my kids
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    In college I forgot to do a paper but successfully convinced the professor that his TA had lost it and I got an A on a paper I never wrote.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm a awful mom because last Easter I replaced all the chocolates with edamame beans for the kids Easter hunt. #momoftheyear
    ys797jmyvumh.jpg

Shoulda saved it for this year, Easter Sunday is also April Fools. I'm just going to have the kids hunt for eggs I didn't hide.

Aw Easter's upon, my birthday? It's awful enough, I've to share it; with April Fools' Day!
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    When I lived in student housing in college I routinely stole toilet paper from the bathrooms so I wouldn't have to buy it

I told my son once that the D on his report card stood for dumbass...I felt bad about that afterward

I constantly forgot to put $ under my kids pillows from the tooth fairy & would tell them that she was stressed out & would get to it when she could

I wish death and/or dismemberment on dumbass drivers & I typically DON'T feel bad about it.

I'm trying to be nicer tho, so that should count for something right?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I can be brutally honest and I know that hurts peoples feelings sometimes.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    When my nephew was a little boy I told him there is no such thing as Santa Claus. I didn’t mean any harm, I thought he knew.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I like being brutally honest with those that like to be brutally honest.
  • ssurvivor
    ssurvivor Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm a awful person because I once faked a orgasm because it wasn't exciting enough.

That's not awful. You were trying to spare his feelings. It happens.
  • ssurvivor
    ssurvivor Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm an awful person because I texted someone mid-coitus.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    When my son is being a tyrant (often)... I'll give him the middle finger behind his back. It keeps me from telling him where to go and how to get there! He's 5 and I often feel bad about it, until the next time.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    ssurvivor wrote: »
    I'm an awful person because I texted someone mid-coitus.

That's cold fo sho