I'm an awful person because...

Options

Replies

• dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    I once told someone their baby was cute when it wasn't.

Isn't that part of the social contract???

I guess you're right but I always try to wait and see if it gets any cuter when they post a picture of "IT" every 30 seconds. But it doesn't...

Lmao
  • gardengnomemanifesto
    Options
    Sometimes when I'm in a bad mood and by daughter asks for candy I'll say sure I'll give you a piece of candy after you pay the dental bill from your last cavity and tooth pulling of thousands of dollars. No problem.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I used to participate in making fun of a girl in junior high... she later tried committing suicide. I kind of always want to be nice to people after that. Im a dick at times on here with you guys but its all in fun and never really trying to make it at your expense. That's my confession.

The boy who made fun of me in high school went on to become the bass player for one of the most popular bands of the 1990s in the U.S.A. I'm still waiting for him to apologize especially since he's rich and I'm poor. But, meh.

You're okay :smile:

WHO HURT YOU
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I curse in front of my "kids" (25 &16) but they are NOT allowed to curse in front of me, if they want to keep their teeth. :#
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I curse in front of my "kids" (25 &16) but they are NOT allowed to curse in front of me, if they want to keep their teeth. :#

Even till this day, I can't swear in front of my parents. They swear their mouths off in front of me but I just can't. It's more of a respect kinda thing for me.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I fantasize about ramming my jeep into slow moving vehicles that I am stuck behind. Want to give them the finger and hope they pull over to confront me about it.

Do you give them the finger before the ramming or after?
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    I fantasize about ramming my jeep into slow moving vehicles that I am stuck behind. Want to give them the finger and hope they pull over to confront me about it.

Do you give them the finger before the ramming or after?

Before, during, and after
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Even till this day, I can't swear in front of my parents. They swear their mouths off in front of me but I just can't. It's more of a respect kinda thing for me.

Respect for parents is so admirable, no matter what age. Of course I wouldn't knock my son's teeth out at 25, but he thinks I will and that works for me. :)
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    I used to participate in making fun of a girl in junior high... she later tried committing suicide. I kind of always want to be nice to people after that. Im a dick at times on here with you guys but its all in fun and never really trying to make it at your expense. That's my confession.

The boy who made fun of me in high school went on to become the bass player for one of the most popular bands of the 1990s in the U.S.A. I'm still waiting for him to apologize especially since he's rich and I'm poor. But, meh.

You're okay :smile:

WHO HURT YOU

I so want to say his name and the name of his now-washed-up-dinosaur of a band but I won't.

Smarmy entitled puke that he was and probably still is. Collecting those royalties. The nerve.

I was the new girl in the school and when I walked into study hall he yelled out, "THAT'S THE GIRL WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. LOOK AT HER!" Then he snickered and got all his friends to snicker.

I was silently smoldering. Smoldering still.

I'm so curious who the washed up dinosaur band is. I hope I'm not a fan because I still like some of those.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    One time I stopped mid coitus to point out John Cena’s intro music was in a commercial.

This is pure gold. Yes. Good job.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Sometimes when a stupid teenager doesn't listen to me I reach out to someone else and tell them to say those same things to that stupid teenager because I know that the words coming from anyone else will be heard and my words mean nothing. :|

That's not awful its smart
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I once told someone their baby was cute when it wasn't.

Apparently i was an ugly baby
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    • IAA at times because I think too highly of myself and I get judgy of others. I don't like that.
    • IAA at times because I spend too much time with pR0n.
    • IAA at times because while I am mostly as honest and open about myself, I fudge things a bit to make myself show in a better light. I am pretty good about calling myself on my own BS, but sometimes I selectively let it slip and never correct it.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I told a girl i am not terribly interested that i was terribly interested in her so I could 'Bang one out'. Apparently the bang one out method is ineffective and painful