I'm an awful person because...

Options

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    Because when I'm sitting on the plane and smile and say hi when someone sits in the middle seat but on the inside I'm thinking...seriously? There's a bunch of aisle and window seats left...wtf?

I do this on the bus. At least on a plane, people are assigned seats so I can understand it. You can sit anywhere you want on the bus, yet I get lucky to have some fatprick take up his seat and half of mine when he could sit anywhere else. I know, I'm also awful for saying fatprick. *shrugs*

No assigned seats on southwest, you get to choose when you get on the plane.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Because when I'm sitting on the plane and smile and say hi when someone sits in the middle seat but on the inside I'm thinking...seriously? There's a bunch of aisle and window seats left...wtf?

I do this same thing except when pissing in a urinal. That guy that goes for the middle right out of the gates is a meat gazer just waiting for the warm company of the two other guys on each side of him.

Absolutely. Then the ones who say hello. I really don't want to converse in those moments.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

I do this on the bus. At least on a plane, people are assigned seats so I can understand it. You can sit anywhere you want on the bus, yet I get lucky to have some fatprick take up his seat and half of mine when he could sit anywhere else. I know, I'm also awful for saying fatprick. *shrugs*

No assigned seats on southwest, you get to choose when you get on the plane.

Oh then I'd wish explosive diarrhea upon him. (After the flight lands of course)

I'm awful I tell ya. B)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »

ouch :'(

<3:flowerforyou:
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options

I do this same thing except when pissing in a urinal. That guy that goes for the middle right out of the gates is a meat gazer just waiting for the warm company of the two other guys on each side of him.

I would totally be a meat gazer.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

would.... or am?
  • boehle
    Options

would.... or am?

am and would
    I would totally be a meat gazer if I could pee in urinals.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    elizarizo wrote: »
    I stepped on a lady bug once

One time when I was living with my brother at his place...it got cold or too dry or something and our place got invaded by THOUSANDS and thousands of lady bugs. It was so creepy. Especially my room. I couldn't even walk across the room without stepping on them.

I felt really bad about it for a while but eventually was just like...sorry guys, this is my room...brb 1000 dead lady bugs just traversing the room.

If God is a ladybug I'm in deep *kitten*.

This has happened to me as well. I would suck them up with the Vacuum cleaner...and BTW i bet they were Asian Beatles, not Lady Bugs. So no bads felt
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options

would.... or am?

am and would
    I would totally be a meat gazer if I could pee in urinals.

Not with that attitude you can’t
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    I left the gym this morning after a nice relaxing Chair Yoga class. The car in front of me was sitting at a green light so I honked!
    Guy gave me a friendly wave and I recognized him as fellow Chair Yoga classmate! LoL
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I sometimes post food pics on a diet website.

q4bf8j2hdvjo.jpg

Just needs dis...

2530a801-4292-4a50-b788-a01cbfaee50e_1.6d3f639081666e3e45f35e6f91921510.jpeg
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I'm a awful person because I once faked a orgasm because it wasn't exciting enough.

What a woman that faked it? I've never heard of this.

Actually, it could be said that you spared their feelings, which isn't that awful in my opinion.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I'm a awful person because I once faked a orgasm because it wasn't exciting enough.

Actually, it could be said that you spared their feelings, which isn't that awful in my opinion.

I have actually faked before. Not my proudest moment.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Some of the things I've done would disturb Satan herself. Some of it was all in good fun though.

Like this one time when I was in the Navy my shops phones weren't working so my chief insisted that we fix them. I stuck to my guns and said no, there was a reason that there were sailors with that specific training and they were aware of the issue and we were in line to get our system looked at. He got pissed and started tearing the box open to troubleshoot it. Knowing enough about the phones I knew that when the lines were called 96 volts DC were placed on the line.

So armed with that knowledge I went to the next room and started calling the lines he was working one. It took him nearly an hour of getting shocked every few seconds to quit. It was about another hour when the IC’s showed up to look at the system. They first had to repair the mess he made before they could even troubleshoot the original problem.
    It was shocking good fun! ;)
  • DWBalboa
    Options

I have actually faked before. Not my proudest moment.

Yeah me too, but I'm not really sure I pulled it off.
  • boehle
    Options
    Some of the things I've done would disturb Satan herself.
    It was shocking good fun! ;)

You rang?