I'm an awful person because...

Options

Replies

• Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I don’t say bless you when people sneeze.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Even worse. I say bless you for the first two but on the third I glare and say “get it together”
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I had 13 items when the Quik Chek lady told me to come over to her register (9 items or less)
    HEY, SHE TOLD ME TO COME OVER, ALL RIGHT!
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Even worse. I say bless you for the first two but on the third I glare and say “get it together”

You are a much better person than me.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I'm awful because i clip chip clips to the back of people's sweatshirts for my amusement

No harm, no foul
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I sometimes avoid my mother's texts and calls... cuz...critical micro manager.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

I do this too. Then she thinks I’m dead.
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

I do this too. Then she thinks I’m dead.

Mine too. If I don't reply to her texts in a nano second she tells me off...
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    My mom will call nonstop until she gets a hold of me if I don't respond to her at once .

And when she finally reaches you do you, does she interrogate you like you're being investigated for murder? The struggle....
    Options
    My mom will call nonstop until she gets a hold of me if I don't respond to her at once .

And when she finally reaches you do you, does she interrogate you like you're being investigated for murder? The struggle....

YES .. no lie she would be like why didn't you respond to me , what happen did something happen , what are you doing now !

Endless craziness from her .

We may be long lost siblings living in an alternate universe.
    Options
    At least you all have mothers who give two $hits

And I appreciate her and treat her like the queen she is
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

I learned from my dad to shout 'GET OUT OF HIM' on the third
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

My mom once called the applebees i work at and my dad who was deployed and told me she was just about to call the police
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I dogear my pages sometimes
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options

I learned from my dad to shout 'GET OUT OF HIM' on the third

This just made me scream cackle.
    Options

My mom once called the applebees i work at and my dad who was deployed and told me she was just about to call the police

Eeeek. Let me live my life! :D
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    At least you all have mothers who give two $hits

Not if it's a toxic unstable relationship.

Yeah, but a toxic relationship is somewhat within your control. As an adult, you *choose* to allow the behavior to continue by putting up with it. Can't really do anything about someone who doesn't even care about you!

Agreed
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm an awful person because for some random reason I came across most popular baby names and I'm like "hmmm, most of these name would make great dog names!" ...