I'm an awful person because...

Options

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    I blocked my only sister...she can't call or text me anymore & I am so RELIEVED

That alone does not make you awful. Did she do anything to deserve that.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I once sprayed a giant spider with spider killer spray. Upon its death it started to spew out many baby spiders. They died. I killed a pregnant spider and caused her to give birth. So I’m either awful or i saved my families lives. I also took a picture of it for memories.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    I once sprayed a giant spider with spider killer spray. Upon its death it started to spew out many baby spiders. They died. I killed a pregnant spider and caused her to give birth. So I’m either awful or i saved my families lives. I also took a picture of it for memories.

Pics or it didn’t happen
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options

I have done that. But some of the babies scrambled madly away and I had to chase them down to squish em to death. Considering it was 2" from my garage door, I felt victorious.

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

This reminds me of one of my worst memories, and best desensitization ever

I was washing grapes and there was a web...I put it under the faucet and 100 million baby spiders came out and were all over me...I shrieked like a little girl and ran for the shower...spiders don't bother me any more
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Cut a neighbors pony tail off.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I am horrible because I sabatoge myself and my success.
    bdy239rjhfvc.gif
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I was washing grapes and there was a web...I put it under the faucet and 100 million baby spiders came out and were all over me...I shrieked like a little girl and ran for the shower...spiders don't bother me any more

You are amazing. I’d have to get a new sink and torch any other grapes I had after that. I left the dead ones I had in the floor and waited for reinforcements to wipe them up.
  • LYsweetnessWY
    LYsweetnessWY Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I just simply refuse to read long posts. I dont care enough to read that much

Same. Catch my interest in the first few words or BYE.

I don't mind reading long posts cuz I love to read. And sometimes there's a single sentence that's a hidden gem or a tongue in cheek punch line that puts the whole ramble in context.

But when people verbally post long monologues in person with their voice I lose interest fast and (it is awful that) I don't think I'm good at hiding my boredom. Feigning interest in these situations for the sake of politeness is a 2018 new year's resolution of mine.

Did not read
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm awful because I own pretty common items, like a washing machine ... And a snowblower. Beating the laundry on the rocks and breaking our backs shoveling was totally boring after a while. :wink:
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

A lifetimes worth of stuff to deserve it
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I have issues.
    Ain't mentioning them here.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

A lifetimes worth of stuff to deserve it

My sister is usually too drunk to figure out how to use a phone, so luckily don't have to talk to her very often
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm an awful person because I judgmentally know that washing my laundry in the sink on that plastic washboard I bought from a Japanese website that cost $5.99 plus shipping actually gets the clothes cleaner than the industrial washer at the laundry mat I have to walk a mile in the unblown snow to get to. But then again, I really am a commoner and I know it.

So, want to fill me in on why you're taking such issue with my posts? I really don't see the big issue. Trust me, my life isn't about deciding what luxury car to drive that day or giant diamonds weighing down my earlobes. Not even close.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I'm an awful person because I judgmentally know that washing my laundry in the sink on that plastic washboard I bought from a Japanese website that cost $5.99 plus shipping actually gets the clothes cleaner than the industrial washer at the laundry mat I have to walk a mile in the unblown snow to get to. But then again, I really am a commoner and I know it.

So, want to fill me in on why you're taking such issue with my posts? I really don't see the big issue. Trust me, my life isn't about deciding what luxury car to drive that day or giant diamonds weighing down my earlobes. Not even close.

Did I, miss something? I wash, my laundry; by hand also & dry it outdoors upon a clothes drying rack, even though my apartment; has it's own washing machine & dryer but I believe, that it's better because I replace my linens within decades, instead of just a few years like prior; to hand washing/rack drying them but I don't hate convenience, that's why; I am here!
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Whats even better is that a lot of black widow spiders are found in grape clusters. I found several when I was young and working in the produce department. Luckily, they were really cold and lethargic from being in the cooler.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    ^ :D