I'm an awful person because...

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    It's to bad outside to drive to the grocery store.

Thinking of getting delivery

Yup you win

I just made frozen meals
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Everytime I've been in a church I've felt like laughing and find myself thinking of very innapropriate things. I'm pretty sure there's a special place reserved in hell for me.

I didn't wear panties to church once...I felt pretty smug about it because I was taught a lady always wears panties in church >:)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    It's to bad outside to drive to the grocery store.

Thinking of getting delivery

Yup you win

I just made frozen meals

Ok i rescind my statement
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    1. I am awful because I love to hug people that don't like to be hugged.
    2. I do not wear panties in church either.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm awful because I cringe when people hug me. There's like 4 people in this world allowed to hug me, sadly none of them are even my own mom or siblings.
    mybfisred wrote: »
    I'm awful because I cringe when people hug me. There's like 4 people in this world allowed to hug me, sadly none of them are even my own mom or siblings.

Haha this ...my mom won't even touch me without permission :D ...but she does the creepy soft touch on my arm ...makes me cringe and im not good at hiding it

Ironically this' how I view washing machines, I won't mix my laundry; with my Mother's or Sister's & if I did actually use it, I'd have to run an empty cycle; of nothing but detergent 1st, to wash their residue; via it!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    itwrgjcawve8.jpg
    W8WarI wrote: »
    mybfisred wrote: »

Haha this ...my mom won't even touch me without permission :D ...but she does the creepy soft touch on my arm ...makes me cringe and im not good at hiding it

Ironically this' how I view washing machines, I won't mix my laundry; with my Mother's or Sister's & if I did actually use it, I'd have to run an empty cycle; of nothing but detergent 1st, to wash their residue; via it!

• hannahhoffman3386
    Options
    Im struggling losing weight and I don't want to do a diet that works for some , but I still think its a fad.... that makes me an awful person :|
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Im struggling losing weight and I don't want to do a diet that works for some , but I still think its a fad.... that makes me an awful person :|

Just count calories, that process {even without exercise} works; for everyone! If you don't have a lot of weight, to rid yourself of; get a food scale because otherwise guesstimate mistakes, might exceed; your caloric goal!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    We had a fridge pirate at one of my jobs and he hit my lunch on a few occasions. We worked on the piers and only got 30 minutes for lunch and it took that just to get off the ships and down the piers. So when you lunch went missing, you just didn’t get to eat that day and we worked 12 hour days. I had my suspicions of who the SOB was but I couldn’t prove anything.
    So I planned to get even, I made a nice looking hoagie but I used meat that was expired but put enough oil and vinegar and herbs on it to hide the smell. Old boy was in the bathroom in no time! I went in with several of the guys and let him know that the gig was up and the next time a lunch went missing so would his teeth. FYI, no lunches ever went missing again and last I saw him he still had all his teeth.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    My sister is staying with me while "she gets on her feet" and I want her to leave already. I don't like house guests.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I hate coffee
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm on a prescription diuretic and I have to pee a lot. HOW DARE I HAVE MEDICAL ISSUES!
  • rlaurain
    rlaurain Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I went to Olive Garden last night and ate an ENTIRE plate of asiago garlic parmesan spaghetti and meatballs..and 2 breadsticks.
  • lancenuovo
    lancenuovo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    come off glib