I'm an awful person because...

Options

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I started watching The End of the F****** World and at least a handful of times I said "Oh c'mon, kill her already!"
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I started watching The End of the F****** World and at least a handful of times I said "Oh c'mon, kill her already!"

Someone just told me about that show last night and said I would like it....not true??
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Someone just told me about that show last night and said I would like it....not true??

Nah, I think you'd like it. I'm only a few episodes deep.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I'm awful today because I found out that one of the mean girls at work took all me pens from my desk, because I clicked them too much. So, I decided to click the hell and make noise out of everything I touch. Being petty... I know..
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    My cousin is getting married and it's the only time I will see alot of my family this year, but I just don't want to deal with the travel so I am thinking about backing out.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I stole all the coffies
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Take my word for it, I'm awful
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Take my word for it, I'm awful

But... I thought you were dope AF

I am currently dope af, that was not always the case. I used to be a dickhead af
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I'm awful today because I found out that one of the mean girls at work took all me pens from my desk, because I clicked them too much. So, I decided to click the hell and make noise out of everything I touch. Being petty... I know..

go get yourself a set of fake nails and start a habit of tapping nervously on everything

they will pray for the days of pen clicking

Oh, and clear your throat constantly.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I'm almost certain my pouty face has special powers and I definitely abuse it whenever I want a sandwich

Especially a bacon sandwich?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

go get yourself a set of fake nails and start a habit of tapping nervously on everything

Oh, and clear your throat constantly.

Oops, guilty of this one
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I am awful because I work inside and my co workers outside, they keep turning the heat up in the lunchroom to warm up and when they leave I turn it back down on low. Not because it hot, it's because I'm cheap and don't want to pay extra $.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options

lol.. I will have mine done in two weeks, and making sure I do this.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'm very awful

Warning, continue at your own risk...
    I'm awful because
    this one time I saw this opportunity
    and I took advantage of it

Can’t believe I fell for this again

Hey, he invests time in doing that. It's worth it to see where it goes.
    Warning Spoilers
    I saw a icicle that looked like a...
    deer today on the internet.