I'm an awful person because...

Options

Replies

• W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I'm an awful person because if someone doesn't speak well or sound good (poor or disproportionate pronunciation, nasal high pitch, whiny sing song voice, mumbling, murmuring, flat loud tone, low rent rasp, rumbling phlegm they won't clear off their vocal chords, speaking too quickly making it a nuisance to keep up with, etc.) - I don't listen to a word they say and mentally shut them out whenever possible.

My Mother'll talk, until she; doesn't have a voice because she refuses to cease to breathe, until then; therefore her voice gets raspy & fades, then she takes the deepest loudest breath; as if she was underwater for several minutes!
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »
    I'm an awful person because if someone doesn't speak well or sound good (poor or disproportionate pronunciation, nasal high pitch, whiny sing song voice, mumbling, murmuring, flat loud tone, low rent rasp, rumbling phlegm they won't clear off their vocal chords, speaking too quickly making it a nuisance to keep up with, etc.) - I don't listen to a word they say and mentally shut them out whenever possible.

My Mother'll talk, until she; doesn't have a voice because she refuses to cease to breathe, until then; therefore her voice gets raspy & fades, then she takes the deepest loudest breath; as if she was underwater for several minutes!

You're a patient woman. I once lived next door to such an individual. I could hear her through the wall and it pretty much never stopped. I decided to move.

Thank you, kindly & I am sorry, that you; had to relocate!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I like to dip my pizza in ranch dressing

Its one of the dips papa johns offers, so it must be ok
  • Jushere018
    Jushere018 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    At least you all have mothers who give two $hits

Not if it's a toxic unstable relationship.

Yeah, but a toxic relationship is somewhat within your control. As an adult, you *choose* to allow the behavior to continue by putting up with it. Can't really do anything about someone who doesn't even care about you!

I could walk away from her but I can't she is my mother .. not some b/f or g/f that I can just stop seeing .
    This makes me sad because I know my step son will feel this way one day. His mom is a real piece of work. He gets on my nerves, and I resent him a lot for so many things. He doesn’t know what a piece his mother is. He’s too young to tell. I’m an awful person because I resent him for being forced to take care of him, and often times having to put my baby that I have with his father second, just so my step son won’t feel left out or not included. I’m an awful person for sometimes wishing he didn’t exist. That DOES NOT mean I wish for him to go away, or for anything to happen to him; simply that the poor kid never to have been born to someone who literally couldn’t care less about him :( that truly breaks my heart for him :(
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I really hate writing long posts but sometimes I can't explain things in 16 words. :lol:
    So I'm awful that way.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I just simply refuse to read long posts. I dont care enough to read that much

Same. Catch my interest in the first few words or BYE.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

I think we're MFP soul mates
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

I think we're MFP soul mates

Should plan a wedding thread
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    The last wedding was a hit!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Frankly, my dear, Never.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Because I don't like cats! Even though my daughter has two not completely sh!thead cats that I tolerate them.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    :# I leave the used coffee filter for the next person....

Your as *kitten*!!!
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I blocked my only sister...she can't call or text me anymore & I am so RELIEVED