I'm an awful person because...

Options

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Some of the things I've done would disturb Satan herself.
    It was shocking good fun! ;)

You rang?

LOL.... nice!

As an ex-navy electrician, I've had a lot of shocking good fun. I am somewhat devious to say the lease.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Oh one of the things I use to enjoy doing (when I was a sailor) was charging a few capacitors and then putting them back into the parts bends. When someone would reach in to get one out they would make contact and get a shock. Sometimes I would be in a hurry to fix something and forget myself and reach in there and get zapped. Of course I got a charge out of it.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I don’t think all dogs are cute. I kind of only like the good looking ones but I will fake it and pet them all anyways.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    I don’t think all dogs are cute. I kind of only like the good looking ones but I will fake it and pet them all anyways.

I'm calling the cops.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Look at my pic, you'll know why. ;)

Awww, that's a terrible thing to say about yourself.
    Wait, is it because of the shirt? I don't judge.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »

There's nothing wrong with that. I've even seen puppies and was like WTF is that???
  • fatal_degree
    fatal_degree Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I pretended to eat a bite of throat-peeling stomach wrecking hot pepper in front of my friend, to convince her to try one. She popped the whole thing in her mouth, it was the size of a small grape. The neat thing about the pepper was that the heat came on in intensifying waves, so you had time to chew and swallow before you realized the mistake.

To this day she still tries to get me back for that one, it's goung on a decade.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    When my oldest sister calls I NEVER answer.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Because when I left my husband home with the kids during the past 5 or 6 snow days we've had here in central VA* while I went into the office, I'd sit behind my desk in the peace and quiet, sip my Starbucks and smugly smile.

* said snow days were not in a row
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Because when I left my husband home with the kids during the past 5 or 6 snow days we've had here in central VA* while I went into the office, I'd sit behind my desk in the peace and quiet, sip my Starbucks and smugly smile.

well that's just boss!
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

well that's just boss!

Damn right. Next time that happens he better be in the kitchen making me a pot pie!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    llqbnj2zxf74.jpg
    Awesome

well that's just boss!

Damn right. Next time that happens he better be in the kitchen making me a pot pie!

• Jushere018
    Jushere018 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just blew up at my kids because they have been non-stop fighting with each other since I picked them up from school. I told them I was going to drive away one day and never come back.
    They stopped fighting, but now I feel bad.

I did that once and actually backed out of the driveway to pretend I was leaving :D
    My mom actually did leave once, or so we thought. She just drove the car past the privacy fence and sat there. We were all 3 just left trying to figure out how to raise ourselves
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Bunch of meanies!!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I’m awful because I hold back the mean because I don’t want to get banned since I’m a loser and this is my only social life.

I appreciate you <3