T25

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Upper focus done, just glad to take some focus off my legs lol.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Week 8 Day 3 Speed 2.0 Done! One of my fav's today, I love how the pace just gets faster and faster.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Mine should be delivered today!! and I'll be starting tonight.... lol, I've enjoyed reading this thread. So so excited!!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Mine should be delivered today!! and I'll be starting tonight.... lol, I've enjoyed reading this thread. So so excited!!

Good luck :happy: You'll love it!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not been on BUT my back has been REALLY bothering me! Got adjusted today & I hope I can do some doubles to catch up!!! My back really bothered me doing Insanity too! I think the spiderman lunge things are the culprit!
    Good job for gettin after it everybody!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Look at the wonderful surprise I got this morning. I had rubbed my hand across my stomach and never really noticed so I took a photo and I was very surprise to see what T25 is doing for me :)

6ep3zn.jpg
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Look at the wonderful surprise I got this morning. I had rubbed my hand across my stomach and never really noticed so I took a photo and I was very surprise to see what T25 is doing for me :)

6ep3zn.jpg
    good job

I'm on WK1 Gamma stage....and it is killer.....
  • vhuber
    Options
    Good job TheFitHooker!! I wish I'd be seing those results!! I won't give up though!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Thursday's workout was Monday & Tuesday's (CORE CARDIO & UPPER FOCUS) . I GOTTA catch up!!!! I will do Speed 2.0 & Rip'T Circuit on Friday and Dynamic Core & Speed 2.0 on Saturday!!!:tongue::tongue: :tongue: I LOVE this series but it is KILLING my back. My husband say' to quit working out but like I told him, it hurts when I do nothing too so I may as well work out!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    @TheFitHooker Congrats on your results, you're doing great !

@vhuber I hope the back gets feeling better since you got adjusted, that is miserable!

Week 8 Day 4 Rip't Circuit was done this morning. Been swamped today and it's my first chance to check in. I really enjoy Rip't since it's a nice mix of weights and cardio. Hope everyone is doing good. tomorrow is FRIDAYY!! :drinker: Also known as the Dreaded Doubles. I always enjoy it once it's done though haha. Have a good one all!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Week 8 DONE! Wow, the end of week 8. I can't believe we are so close to finishing Beta. Anyone else planning on doing Gamma after? I think I am going to. Also a friend on here mentioned about P90X3 coming out soon. It will be a 30 minute workout also. So I plan to do that after gamma if it's out, so far no release date it just says Coming Soon.

Happy Friday to everyone, hope it's a good one!!
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Gamma has been BRUTAL but I love it.....and push myself.......Speed 3.0 is a beast!
  • vhuber
    Options
    @Tammy_Christopher: I will order GAMMA & as for the P90X3 I think "30" minutes would be awesome! I was sick of hearing his wierd (not so funny) comments after an hour!!

@ crakur: Did you do Alpha & Beta before GAMMA, if so what results did you have?

I will post later when I do another DOUBLE DAY!

Good job ya'all!!!!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    So we made it to the end of week 8 and it's stats day. I am very happy with the results at the end of this week. Since last Saturday I am down 2.6 lbs and 2.8 inches overall with the inches being off of thighs, hips, waist, bust and arms. I really tried to focus this week on keeping my diet in check and staying under calorie goal. Happy to say I nailed it every day. I am really hoping to see similar results next week and can't wait to take my photos again at the end of week 10 and see how much I have changed. I hope everyone see's great results today!!

Have a great weekend :happy:
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    well today is my last T25 workout. my doubles friday.. stat's and pics tomorrow...
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I didn't post in here yesterday but I did my double Friday yesterday, did Dynamic Core in the morning and would have nailed it but my pant legs got under me and got really tired toward the end. I had to take a break because my husband came in, so waited a bit, realized he wasn't going anywhere so I did it in front of him, I nailed speed and with him there it made me push myself hard.
  • zeek21
    Options

6ep3zn.jpg

You look great. I'm really thinking of ordering this.
  • lin7604
    Options

6ep3zn.jpg

wow what a difference already, wish i had results like that!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

6ep3zn.jpg

wow what a difference already, wish i had results like that!

If that is your stomach in your photo, I'd trade ya lol.
  • lin7604
    Options
    haha. :) ya it is but i never had amazing results to show while doing any program.. all my results came in little by little, so subtle you didn't' really see a difference. Yes after 2 years now of doing exercise and counting cals, there is a difference from my day 1 photo to today but i always wanted to have those " wow photo's"....after i did a program...