T25

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    You ALL look AWESOME & ought to be very proud of what you are doing to achieve your goals!!!

I caught up to this weeks workout ( today was DOUBLE DAY FRIDAY)! WOW 3 days of DOUBLES is like month 2 of Insanity!
    plus I got in some bike miles!

I will order GAMMA at the end of the week!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    You ALL look AWESOME & ought to be very proud of what you are doing to achieve your goals!!!

I caught up to this weeks workout ( today was DOUBLE DAY FRIDAY)! WOW 3 days of DOUBLES is like month 2 of Insanity!
    plus I got in some bike miles!

I will order GAMMA at the end of the week!!

I know right? I had went on vacation my 2nd week into Alpha and the 3rd week I was playing catch up lol.

Lucky, I won't be ordering Gamma anytime soon :( I want it but can't right now.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i might get gamma but not till the new year, i am going to re do clx 1st and then i will see what i want to do for the new year... i do like the idea of using weights in 25 min though....
  • FORAPURPOSE
    FORAPURPOSE Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have the tape and will start my first work out on the 30th tomorrow I need all the help I can get here, I saw where some said this will not be there only work out... who of you are using this as there only work out and if so are you losing and is it working for you or should I add more to this, lol or should I just wait and see how I feel well talk to you all soon.
  • lin7604
    Options
    well done T25 and have to say i just loved this program but saw minimal results. There was really no change when i look at my pics, i guess doing a mostly cardio based program is not what i need, i guess lifting weights is what i need to see changes. so back to clx tomorrow! my stats: i lost 2 lbs, 0.5 inch off my thighs and hips and 0.25 off my waist. I lowered my body fat 1 point, so that is the best thing ever that i achieved! sure hoped for more but something is better then nothign i guess. Here are my before and after T25 pics.
    4e681df8-31c8-4a3f-87ec-f46016fa3cfa_zps57255184.jpg
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Started Beta today. I think I'm in love...in a love/hate kinda way!

Here's a question, I have to do my workout on the carpet and it's hard to do the twisting lunges on it. I can run into the kitchen where it is tile or just do it slower on the carpet so I don't tweak my knee. We live in a small Japanese apartment, so I can still see the TV from the kitchen. I just don't transition as quickly if I run to the kitchen to do it. And I like to be smack dab in front of the TV so Shaun can yell to my face. So carpet or kitchen?
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    well done T25 and have to say i just loved this program but saw minimal results. There was really no change when i look at my pics, i guess doing a mostly cardio based program is not what i need, i guess lifting weights is what i need to see changes. so back to clx tomorrow! my stats: i lost 2 lbs, 0.5 inch off my thighs and hips and 0.25 off my waist. I lowered my body fat 1 point, so that is the best thing ever that i achieved! sure hoped for more but something is better then nothign i guess. Here are my before and after T25 pics.
    4e681df8-31c8-4a3f-87ec-f46016fa3cfa_zps57255184.jpg

Looks like you had a pretty low BF% to begin with.

Did you do the Gamma cycle too? This appears to be more lifting focused.
  • lin7604
    Options
    oh my, i just realized they are blurry for some reason, i will re post....
    a92a598b-e169-4a60-a16b-2d9fcd267640_zps7778dbce.jpg
  • lin7604
    Options
    no i didn't. I was going to get it but i thought since i already have clx, i will go back to that. I do really like T25 and may just get gamma for the new year. my body fat was between 22-23% and i dropped about 1% with T25 so i am between 21-22% now.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    no i didn't. I was going to get it but i thought since i already have clx, i will go back to that. I do really like T25 and may just get gamma for the new year. my body fat was between 22-23% and i dropped about 1% with T25 so i am between 21-22% now.

I am still learning. My goal right now is 17% BF which is the higher end of the fitness range for men. For women the equivalent is 24% so you would definitely be considered pretty fit at this point.

I think T25 Alpla and Beta is really great for taking someone like me who has a higher BF%, in my case 26.3%, and helping to whip them into shape. For somone who is already fit those cycles might just be good for maintenance or modest improvements.

Clx or T25 Gamma or Insanity etc may be more what you would be looking for.

Have you worked with anything else besides clx and T25?
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Started Beta Cycle- Core Cardio this morning. Really enjoyed it!! The pace is alot faster which makes doing the moves easier. Only had to follow Tanya with one of the moves. Started Alpha phase weighing in at 142 & this mornings I weighed 129 so I lost 13 pounds during Alpha phase. Im really looking forward to the Upper Focus CD. My triceps really need some toning!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Rip't done!
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Week 9 Rip't complete! Traveling all last week was rough (Tues-Fri at a work conference, then Fri-Sun for an out of town wedding), but I took my discs and resistance band with me. I was pretty good about what I ate at the conference, but gave myself a weekend off of tracking for the wedding. I am SO ready to be back eating healthy, though! I'm making myself wait until Wednesday before I step on the scale, in hopes that whatever water weight I'm sporting due to eating out so much will drop off.
  • SchroederNJ
    SchroederNJ Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    i'm starting alpha 2nite - should run me right up to my trip to orlando in nov. and will start beta when i return

i don't plan to do any double days and plan to run/walk after the t25 workouts.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Started Beta Cycle- Core Cardio this morning. Really enjoyed it!! The pace is alot faster which makes doing the moves easier. Only had to follow Tanya with one of the moves. Started Alpha phase weighing in at 142 & this mornings I weighed 129 so I lost 13 pounds during Alpha phase. Im really looking forward to the Upper Focus CD. My triceps really need some toning!!
    WOW!!! GOOD JOB!!! Did you follow the eating plan along with the workouts! I have actually GAINED weight but I'll be honest and say I did NOT follow the food program!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    i'm starting alpha 2nite - should run me right up to my trip to orlando in nov. and will start beta when i return

i don't plan to do any double days and plan to run/walk after the t25 workouts.

Welcome! Sounds like a good plan and if you've been doing some fitness before T25 then yes you should be able to throw in runs/walks too! I do!!!
  • tinarlutz
    Options
    LOVE IT! COMPLETED THE FIRST 10 WEEKS AND STARTING BACK OVER AGAIN TODAY!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I really like RIP'T CIRCUIT!!! and I rode 7 miles to hit my monthly miles challenge!!!
  • lin7604
    Options

I am still learning. My goal right now is 17% BF which is the higher end of the fitness range for men. For women the equivalent is 24% so you would definitely be considered pretty fit at this point.

I think T25 Alpla and Beta is really great for taking someone like me who has a higher BF%, in my case 26.3%, and helping to whip them into shape. For somone who is already fit those cycles might just be good for maintenance or modest improvements.

Clx or T25 Gamma or Insanity etc may be more what you would be looking for.

Have you worked with anything else besides clx and T25?

in the beginning i did 30ds and rin30. then i did slim in 6, clx and t25. now back to clx. now sure what my plans will be for the new year? body beast? gamma? combat? not sure.
  • panielsrok
    Options
    So happy to have found this thread! I'll be re-starting T25 after a two week bout of bronchitis and a sinus infection. Got about three weeks in and had great results. :)