T25

Options

Replies

• Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You are all doing great!! Keep it up! Hoping I'll be back at it in a few days.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I skipped Wednesday's workout & did a fast 3 mile walk with my husband & 3 furry kid's!

Thursday I changed up workout to SPEED 1.0 & LOWER FOCUS!!!

Tomorrow (DOUBLE DAY FRIDAY) will be my last of BETA! It was fun!! Will do GAMMA then revamp the 3 cycles!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Fridays Final Focus T25 workout was BETA SPEED 2.0 & RIP'T CIRCUIT! It was a great workout & I torched almost 700 cals!!!

Bring on GAMM!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Friday's double Friday is done with a total of 430 calories burned!!! I'm beat lol
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    So after two weeks off from an injury setback I got back in it today. This makes day 1 of week 9 for me Rip't Circuit. The only thing I did modified today was the burps. I don't think jumping back like that would have been great for my back. Other than that it felt great to be back in it!! Hope all of those that finished up Beta today had a great workout!! Happy weekend to everyone!!
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Waaay later than usual, but Week 10 complete! I joined a friend for some hot yoga this morning, then got around to T25 this evening. Over 900 calories torched today! Looking forward to weighing in and taking photos tomorrow
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I just got my T25 today and am going to start tomorrow. I have finished Insanity but after getting pneumonia this summer I haven't worked out since June so I am so ready to get back into it. How many lbs have you guys lost so far. I have a 2lb fluctuation so I am very happy that I have maintained my loss so far.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I've lost 2 pant sizes with this program :) I'm seriously pleased with my results, a total of 12.5 inches lost, 2 lbs through out the program but I was already at goal weight so I wasn't focusing on losing weight.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1116099-down-2-pant-sizes-just-after-10-weeks-of-focus-t25?page=1#posts-17279195

I bought a size today I didn't think my body would ever fit into.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    I've lost 2 pant sizes with this program :) I'm seriously pleased with my results, a total of 12.5 inches lost, 2 lbs through out the program but I was already at goal weight so I wasn't focusing on losing weight.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1116099-down-2-pant-sizes-just-after-10-weeks-of-focus-t25?page=1#posts-17279195

I bought a size today I didn't think my body would ever fit into.

Great job!! You have every reason to be pleased with those results, you did awesome!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    So today was day 3 of week 9 for me, Core Cardio. Had a pretty good calorie burn, I'm getting tired much quicker though after being off for 2 weeks. Hope my energy level kicks back in before I start Gamma, I can't wait!!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Here are my end result photo's

fp5jko.jpg

I'm happy with it.
  • Calleigh88
    Options
    Just beasted through Speed 3.0 and Insane Abs (Hybrid) before 6am!!

Fitspert365.com
  • pittjenn
    Options
    Awesome results! Thanks for posting your pictures. I still have to take my post-beta photos. My final results were 10.5lbs and a total of 13.5 inches lost. The inches were: 2" off my waist, 3.5" off my hips, 1.5" off each of my thighs, 1" off each arm, and 1.5" off both my chest and my ribs (bra strap line). I'm really happy with the definition I'm seeing in just 10 weeks.

I did order Gamma today, so I'll be repeating Beta for a week or two while I wait for the new discs to arrive.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Great job! I'm redoing the alpha and beta, hopefully will have gamma by the first of the year.
  • pittjenn
    Options
    Tony Horton is coming out with a 30 minute version of P90x in December, so I'll probably have that one on my Christmas list :)
  • gercker5
    gercker5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So happy that I saw a little decrease on STATurday this week! Started week 3 Alpha today and everyday I push play!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Tony Horton is coming out with a 30 minute version of P90x in December, so I'll probably have that one on my Christmas list :)

This is going to be on my list too! I super spoiled with these 25 min workouts from T25. Congrats on your results btw. great numbers!!
  • pittjenn
    Options

This is going to be on my list too! I super spoiled with these 25 min workouts from T25. Congrats on your results btw. great numbers!!

WIth work + my master's thesis, a 30 minute workout is the only length of time I feel like I won't give up on. I've tried a few of the TurboFire workouts, adn they're great fun, but I just know I'd give myself permission to skip the 55min workouts on too many days.

You are doing so well Tammy, even with being out with a back injury for so long! Did you start over with Beta?
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Here are my end result photo's

fp5jko.jpg

I'm happy with it.

You did amazining! I voted for you on the T25 Challenge!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options

WIth work + my master's thesis, a 30 minute workout is the only length of time I feel like I won't give up on. I've tried a few of the TurboFire workouts, adn they're great fun, but I just know I'd give myself permission to skip the 55min workouts on too many days.

You are doing so well Tammy, even with being out with a back injury for so long! Did you start over with Beta?

Thanks, the back thing really threw me off, it is killer on the muscles jumping right back into Beta, thighs are burning today but I'm not complaining :). Since I was so close to the end of Beta I decided to just start back into week 9 and finish it out. I think I'm going to order Gamma then hopefully the P90x thing will be out when I'm finishing so I can start that after Gamma.