T25

Options
Anyone else doing Shaun T's T25? I just purchased it and am starting the challenge that they are doing on Monday. Just curious if anyone else is doing it and how it's working for you?

Thanks!

Replies

• Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am curiious too :) I ordered it 2 days ago so I'm waiting for it to arrive
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    It looks like it's going to be grueling but fun. Do you follow his facebook page? He is going to be doing it along with everyone which is cool. I was doing Insanity when he did the same thing but had to stop after wrecking my mountain bike and tearing some ligaments in my knee. So I am all healed up and looking forward to starting this one :smile:
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I do follow his FB page. I can't wait to get strated. Everyone I have talked to that has done it, has had great results by week 3 even!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    That's great, I can't wait!
  • kellsma
    kellsma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am starting Monday too. Wow, just watched some if the videos. I'm scared haha but excited. 50 lbs to lose before my 50th bday in April. Lets do this!
  • arnie421
    arnie421 Posts: 16
    Options
    I just finished week one and it is amazing. Even though the workout is only 25 minutes, you are sweating like you just ran a marathon. Tomorrow is Staturday so I will post tomorrow to tell you how my progression has been this past week.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Thanks for the comments everyone! I'm hoping to see great results and can't wait to start it! I'll post after I get started and update everyone on how it's going
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    What's the difference between Focus T 25 Basic package and Focus T 25 Deluxe DVD's package( Gamma Phase)??
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    From what I've read there are three phases to T25, Alpha, Beta and Gamma. The original version comes with Alpha and Beta. Gamma phase is more for strength training. I think you are supposed to do that after completing the first two but that's about all I know about that one
  • saap33
    saap33 Posts: 1
    Options
    Does anyone know what category you would put T25 under for calorie purposes?
    Thanks.
  • WeoooBeans
    WeoooBeans Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I use my heart rate monitor to track the calories burnt from T25.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    From what I've read there are three phases to T25, Alpha, Beta and Gamma. The original version comes with Alpha and Beta. Gamma phase is more for strength training. I think you are supposed to do that after completing the first two but that's about all I know about that one

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • xXK1LL3RxCH1CXx
    Options
    I love Focus T25. I just finished my 4th week. I am using it not to lose weight but to maintain my physique. It's perfect for me, it fits my schedule. Awesome workout programs!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Well I just finished day 1 Cardio. Gotta give Shaun credit, he kicked my butt in 25 min. My calves were burning like mad. I had to follow the modified moves about 30% of the time but it felt great! Looking forward to day 2. Who else started today, and how did it go for you?
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I got it saturday and I am going to try and start today. I hope it does the trick..
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know what category you would put T25 under for calorie purposes?
    Thanks.

Either Aerobic-High Intensity, or Circuit Training.
  • fitmommyof4
    Options
    I am on week 3 of T25 and I am seeing great results so far. I don't have much to lose, but really want to just fine tune some areas. My abs are for sure changing.

I agree, I would say it's high intensity aerobics!
  • orodee
    orodee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1 cardio.. I felt confident starting it as I finished insanity on the 1st of July but oh man...Shaun T kicked my butt to hell and back!! Followed the modified versions a lot.. *whew*
    Bring on tomorrow! :)
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I started this morning, too! Day 1 Cardio kicked my *kitten*. I stood in my living room at 5:30 am, realizing that even the "modifier" who'd just had a baby could run circles around me, lol. I am looking forward to gaining a bit of endurance and keeping up with them instead of needing to pause and grab a drink.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that got my butt kicked today haha. Jmc413, I kept thinking the same thing watching her do the modified version, I'm like "Tammy move your *kitten* she just had a baby" lol. Looking forward to tomorrow and more pain :laugh: