T25

Options

Replies

• Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Week 2 - Lower Focus and Ab Intervals. WOW My abs are on fire and my legs feel like jello! Honestly though these are my two favorite workouts. I may not say that during the workouts though lol. At the end of week two I am feeling great. I can feel areas of my body changing, tightening up. I actually look forward to pushing play each morning. I can't believe that in a 25 minute per day workout can make me feel this good!! I'm looking forward to taking my measurements tomorrow and see how much has changed since last week. I can't wait to see what week 3 brings! How is it going for everyone else?
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm so impressed you fit both workouts in this morning! I got through lower body focus, leaving the abs for this evening. My legs feel like jello! But unlike last week, I was able to do all the lunges, even those darn pulses and holds, without taking a break. Yay for getting stronger legs!
  • are822
    are822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've definitely been slacking on the T25 schedule this week. I've only gotten 2 workouts in so it's going to be back to backs for the next two days. My knees have been so sore since Wednesday when I did Lower Focus so I'm just icing and trying to take it a little easier , but I know my body and pain levels pretty well so I know I can get through the rest of the workouts. Legs are definitely getting stronger though!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    I'm so impressed you fit both workouts in this morning! I got through lower body focus, leaving the abs for this evening. My legs feel like jello! But unlike last week, I was able to do all the lunges, even those darn pulses and holds, without taking a break. Yay for getting stronger legs!

It was rough to get through both but I know how I am, the second would not have gotten done. And my motivation was to not have to do it tomorrow and sleep in haha. I noticed a lot of improvement as well on sticking through the lunges and everything. And UGH those pulses and holds... they kill me. I didn't think I would be able to walk upstairs after I was done. But it has gotten easier to not stop, loving the stronger legs :)
    I've definitely been slacking on the T25 schedule this week. I've only gotten 2 workouts in so it's going to be back to backs for the next two days. My knees have been so sore since Wednesday when I did Lower Focus so I'm just icing and trying to take it a little easier , but I know my body and pain levels pretty well so I know I can get through the rest of the workouts. Legs are definitely getting stronger though!

That's good that you are able to still get the workouts in. I hope your knees get to feeling better, that makes it really rough! Take it easy!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Legs are hurting from those leg lunge pulses!! Did some cleaning around the house and going to relax for the rest of the day. looking forward to seeing results tomorrow!
  • theorregos
    Options
    Thanks!! I was putting under that but I wasn't sure:)
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to be on week 3 day 4, but I slacked badly :embarassed:

My issue is that crossfit 3x week as well and DOMS takes over. Right now it's my legs/butt from back squats and OH lunges - the week before my ankles and soleus from skipping. The high impact is really tough for me despite my crossfitting, so I'm usually doing the modifier :grumble:
  • navyw1fe
    Options
    No lbs lost ending the 2nd week but I did loose 2 inches overall! :happy:
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Made it through week 2. I can tell I'm getting stronger in the workouts. I'm able to stick with the regular workout more and doing modified less. And also needing less breaks. At the end of week 2 no pounds lost but I did lose another 1/2 inch off my calves and 1/2 inch off my waist. This is in addition to the inches lost during the first week. Even though I didn't lose any lbs I'm still happy with the results. I can feel my body changing, I am noticing I have more energy and just feel better in general.

Bring on week 3 and more pain :happy: Hows was week 2 for everyone else?
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) I know I'm late to the game but I am just starting the Beta phase (on Monday!!) I am so excited to be moving on. I LOVE T25, and it is great that it is an intense 25 minutes. My very favorite one is Speed, but I am waiting to see which one in the beta phase I like. I ordered it the first day it came out! Feel free to add me anyone if you want to support each other :-)
  • funms28
    funms28 Posts: 9
    Options
    I Just started T25 Today. Did Day 1 Cardio and boy! my new fave phrase is 'TIME'. Love the intensity and burn.
  • imhc93
    imhc93 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm starting today too.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • navyw1fe
    Options
    Good morning ya'll! Today starts week 3 whooo hoo :drinker: weighed in this morning(like i always do) and lost over a lb since saturday..now the big ? is can I keep it off it Staturday?!!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Woohoo made it to week 3! I still have to get my workout in today. The alarm clock did not make me very happy at 5:45am and I shut it off and passed right back out. So looks like an after work round of T25 for me today. I'd like to try to squeeze in some time on the elliptical tonight too. My diet was not the greatest last week so I am trying to really focus on that this week and hopefully see some better results this STaturday. Here's to another week :drinker:
    Good morning ya'll! Today starts week 3 whooo hoo :drinker: weighed in this morning(like i always do) and lost over a lb since saturday..now the big ? is can I keep it off it Staturday?!!

That's great! I always seem to notice my weight drops after a rest day or two. Hope it sticks for you to Saturday (or even more :wink: ) Great work!
  • Rychina
    Rychina Posts: 15
    Options
    week 7 , day 1 , dynamic core , 28.45 sec and 199 calories burned , love it !
  • pittjenn
    Options
    I am so glad I made myself do Total Body this morning! I was going to leave it until this afternoon, but decided to get it over with. I even moved into some of the non-modified moves (pike ups and burpees) and we'll see how my knees feel about that later :)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Totally kicking myself for leaving T25 to do after work today. It kicked my butt extra hard! Now I still need to make dinner and attempt to do some laundry. Atleast this will motivate me more when that alarm goes off in the morning haha
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Week 3 Day 2, Speed 1.0 Done! Ahh it felt great this morning. I was able to keep up so much longer than usual. And those damn burpees, I was able to do all of them the first time and 80% of them during the burnout round. Hoping next time I do Speed 1.0 I can do 100% of them regular and not switch to modified. How's everyone else feeling today?
  • pittjenn
    Options
    Today felt great for me too! I've moved away about 50% from doing the modifier - I still avoid all the hopping, but the burpees and such I am doing no problem (and no attitude from my knees :P). It's so nice to feel my body adapting and getting stronger.
  • navyw1fe
    Options
    Wheww that was exhausting! speed 1.0 done. Stupid HRM kept loosing signal, maybe its because im big breasted and have to wear it lower than recommended. Think i did ok for what it was doing, burned 250c in 28mins!