T25

Options

Replies

• singha99
    singha99 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started last week. I have a lot of weight to lose so I did the modified and went slower on some of the exercises to focus on form. Sweated thru every article of clothing but LOVED it:-)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Day 2, Speed 1.0 Done. I learned something about myself today, I do NOT like burpee's :happy: Another great workout, it may not have been pretty but I made it. I know I'm just getting started but I am loving this program so far! How was day 2 for you guys?
  • wiseone24
    wiseone24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did Day 2 today as well! :)
    I use my HRM to record my calories. Only hitting about 200 per workout though.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    I've been slacking with remembering my HRM when I get up in the morning. I'm usually still half asleep until my workout starts haha. I have to try and remember it tomorrow and see what kind of calorie burn I'm hitting
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I did Day 2 today as well! :)
    I use my HRM to record my calories. Only hitting about 200 per workout though.

Maybe I'm just super out of shape and therefore burning more calories, but I hit 350 cal for day one, and 380 this morning for Speed 1.0
  • Rychina
    Rychina Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi , I am loving it , on week 5 day 2 , so worth it !
  • Miragirl13
    Options
    I love it. I am on week 2 and I can see my clothes fitting better. I didnt take measurements before I started but I did on Staturday.
    I lost 2.5 pounds and I cannot wait to see the results by next Saturday.
  • are822
    are822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and love it. It's just so easy to fit in 30 minutes of a workout. Every time I say I'm not going to do it, I remember it's just 30 minutes and is over before you know it. Total Body and Speed are my favorite workouts. And the Sunday stretch did wonders for my aching body!
  • ValerieJean
    ValerieJean Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I want to join, i just started T25 this morning, did alpha cardio but i think i will do day 2 right now to catch up ;)

I am loving it so far and I could really use some friends on here, don't have much support/motivation.. please.. thank you :)
    I too am following Shaun T. on facebook.

i burned 486 calories doing alpha cardio this morning.
  • chrisrn30
    Options
    I just finished week 1 of the work out and I haven't noticed changes yet not that I'm in a rush or something. :) anyways does it come with a meal plan? for some reason mine didn't come with it.
  • Chicky_fitt
    Options
    Heeey :) I did Cardio today. My legs were screaming "KILL ME NOW!" but I made it,and without a lot of modifying ^_^
    I just hope I will stick trough with it..I love to exercise but my diet...I always screw up with my diet :(((
    Hopefully this time I wont..especially since I have a wedding coming up in October and I wanna look smokin` :D ...
  • xXK1LL3RxCH1CXx
    Options
    My favorite so far in Focus T25 - Alpha Phase is Total Body Circuit and Core Speed...one hand burpee! Get some!!!
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4! I love the program. I love the fact that I am burning as many calories in 25 minutes that normally takes me an hour to burn at the gym!!!

I am a beachbody coach by the way. Feel free to add me. We can support each other while doing the program. I actually have a Facebook challenge group right now with about 15 people. They are killing it and having great results!!!

Good luck!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 today :) am loving it so far.
  • mtlegacy
    mtlegacy Posts: 16
    Options
    Today was Day 2 of my first Beta week. Speed 2.0 is incredible, and I can't wait to start using weights this week.
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'll be getting T25 in the mail sometime this week and begin it Monday.. I'm a bit nervous, but really excited! I've been stuck in a rut and I think a change in my workouts will be a great thing! =)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Day 3 Total Body Circuit Done! I finally remembered to wear my HRM today. I had to do the modifier a good bit today because my calves/shins were killing me. The hrm showed that I burned 250 calories during todays workout. So I am hoping when I can give it 100% and not do the modified I'll hit about 300 calories. Not to shabby for a 25 min workout :happy: Today was the hardest workout so far (I know it's only day 3 haha). A lot of pushups and floor work but I loved every min of it, muscle burn and all!

It's awesome to see that so many of you are doing it and loving it as well as seeing results! It definitely helps motivate me when that alarm clock goes off each morning. I can already feel my waist and hips tightening up some so I'm anxious to do my measurements Saturday. Thanks for all of the responses, enthusiasm and motivation everyone!
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    In my 5:30am not-yet-caffinated daze, I put in the Abs workout instead of the Total Body Circut. Oops! Oh well, *a* workout done at least, and I'll do Total Body tomorrow. I burned 260 calories today, a good 100 cal less than the first two days. But I still sweat up a storm!

(But it sure felt good to give my sore legs and shoulders a rest today while I worked my abs :P)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    (But it sure felt good to give my sore legs and shoulders a rest today while I worked my abs :P)

I am sooo looking forward to my legs getting a break tomorrow and doing abs!
  • ValerieJean
    ValerieJean Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    same here. calves were sore.