T25

Options

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone on their T25, I don't do it but sounds intense, reminds me of cross-fit with the mention of burpees, which we do as well. I hate burpees :mad: So I feel your pain

Good luck!!!!
  • P4FitnessCoach
    Options
    I'm new to myfitnesspal. The T25 exercise program looks great, I know a few people who are doing it and are loving it. I did the Insanity program it's only 60 days Shaun T the same guy that does T 25 really whooped my *kitten* with it. It certainly is a good conditioning program. I also did the Insanity Asylum program. I think Beachbody exercise programs definitely do the job, as long as you take in the right amount healthy calories you will definitely see good results, it is well worth it too.
    If you are interested in any of these videos message me there are specials going on now.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Anyone else sore in the glutes? DANG, booty muscles working!!!
  • staceykenny
    Options
    I started the challenge on Monday as well. I had the DVDs last week and had a practice week :). I am very out of shape. Need to follow the modifier most of the time. And am struggling with floor work because of too much belly ;). First program Ive done and so far so good. But tough. Love hearing other people's progress
  • heygurlheyyyy
    heygurlheyyyy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Anyone else sore in the glutes? DANG, booty muscles working!!!

Uhhhmmmm, YES! OMG
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    After struggling to get myself to crawl out of bed this morning I finished Day 4 - Ab Intervals. It was great to give my calves a break today. I loved the Superman and Rocketman moves, they felt great. My abs are already sore. I'm a little nervous about the double workout tomorrow :)

I'm loving reading everyone's responses and seeing that so many are enjoying it! Thanks for the extra motivation!
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Since I accidentally switched my workouts yesterday and today, I did Total Body this morning - KILLER!.

And Tammy, I'm totally feeling those Supermans (Supermen? LOL) across the back of my ribcage this morning. I am super nervous about the double workout tomorrow. I'm not sure that I'll be able to squeeze both in tomorrow morning (that'd be a 4:45 wakeup, ick!), but we'll get through it and have two GLORIOUS rest days. I can't remember looking forward to rest days as much with other workout programs.
  • jskauffman
    Options
    I've enjoyed reading all the different posts about the T25 workout. My daughter and I started doing the workouts this week as well. I totally agree with everything you've said about each workout. My body aches from the workouts but I feel WONDERFUL! Having someone to do the exercises with is an extra bonus for me. She's getting into shape for field hockey and I just want to get toned and loose some extra weight. I did Insanity last year and I have to say I am loving the T25 workouts and actually prefer doing them. It's easier to fit a 25 minute workout into the day's schedule, especially when you're burning so many calories in the shorter amount of time. I'm also a little nervous about doing 2 workouts tomorrow. Bring it on!!

Keep up the good work ladies!!
  • Dena216
    Dena216 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm doing insanity right now but love reading all your comments. I want to do T25 after I finish Insanity and reading all your comments on soreness excites me a little. ha ha. Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see what your results are.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Since I accidentally switched my workouts yesterday and today, I did Total Body this morning - KILLER!.

And Tammy, I'm totally feeling those Supermans (Supermen? LOL) across the back of my ribcage this morning. I am super nervous about the double workout tomorrow. I'm not sure that I'll be able to squeeze both in tomorrow morning (that'd be a 4:45 wakeup, ick!), but we'll get through it and have two GLORIOUS rest days. I can't remember looking forward to rest days as much with other workout programs.

I think I'll be feeling them tomorrow too haha, heck I can feel them now! I'm nervous for tomorrow too, hoping I can get through it and enjoy the weekend off. My husband is having surgery on his shoulder in the morning so I plan to get T25 done before we head to the hospital so I can nurse him and spend time with him all weekend! BTW I noticed you are from Pittsburgh, I'm about an hour south of you :)
  • arielkaylou
    arielkaylou Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    What's the difference between Focus T 25 Basic package and Focus T 25 Deluxe DVD's package( Gamma Phase)??

Actually, Gamma burns the most fat!! You can do it after phase 1 and 2, or they send a package where you can do just the Gamma phase, (but I would suggest warming up to it with Alpha andBeta)
  • jahneva
    jahneva Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started too! I love it, but total body work out kicked my butt today!
  • jahneva
    jahneva Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Have you started? I'm in an amazing challenge group that is keeping me super focused, if you have the DVD I can add you to the group!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 1 day 5, cardio! Next is lower focus in a few mins. i switched them because i heard lower focus take a toll on your legs so saving that for last :sad: Loving that its only 25mins per workouts as i have 3 kids ages 8 and under. I burn 300C with cardio and around 230 with all the other workouts with my HRM.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Well I got through the first week, did my measurements and weigh in today. I lost 1 lb, lost 1 inch around my hips, 1/2 inch off my arms, 1/2 inch off my thighs and 3/4 of an inch off my calves. Not huge numbers but I am very happy considering it's only been a week! I am looking forward to my rest day today but part of me kinda wanted to get up this morning and get some more T25 time haha.
    But I have a good excuse for not working out today, taking good care of my hubby who had surgery on his shoulder yesterday.

Hope everyone enjoys their rest day and has some good stats for the first week!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.4lbs and 1 3/4 inches overall. Taking my kids to the farmers market this morning to pick up some local produce and let them get homemade ice cream from the creamery. Cant wait to see what next week brings :drinker:
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Week 2 started this morning. Ahh there is that burning in the calves I've come to know and love! :laugh: Kinda missed it over the weekend! I'm happy with my week 1 results so I can't wait to see what week 2 brings!

Lost 1.4lbs and 1 3/4 inches overall. Taking my kids to the farmers market this morning to pick up some local produce and let them get homemade ice cream from the creamery. Cant wait to see what next week brings :drinker:

Good job on the loss! Hope you got some good stuff at the farmers mark. I need to get over to ours too, everything from the farmers market tastes so much better!
  • are822
    are822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting week 3 and I am down 2 lbs and 4 inches. More importantly, I'm noticing improvements in being able to do the tougher moves (oblique pushups!) Lower Focus is still the hardest workout for me, I dread it. How about everyone else?
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Started week 2 this morning! Now that I am more familiar with the moves, I didn't burn quite as many calories as I did doing the Cardio workout last week (316 cal instead of 350). After feeling a bit of soreness in my knee on Friday/Saturday, I paid lots of attention to my form this morning, and so far I'm feeling great.

I am so excited for week 2 (and 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 :P) after my week 1 results - I lost 3 lbs, 2" off my waist, and 0.5" off my hips. And then I weight myself again this morning for fun, and it looks like i'm down another lb, so I'm excited to "officially" weigh in again next Saturday.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Finished Cardio week 2 day 1 today, now that it's the 3rd time through I think I am getting a little better at it. I do have a hard time with some of the hopping though. For the first time my shines hurt a little, but I think this is because I tried to attack it this morning and did a lot that wasn't modified where last week I did a lot of modified moves. Keep it up everyone