T25

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Double Friday done!!! Burned 415 calories and I agree, body is like jello.
  • are822
    are822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've only gotten 3 workouts done this week for T25 because there is a new schedule at my gym and I've wanted to try all the classes. I'm debating redoing this week or possibly trying to just get the three workouts in tonight and tomorrow.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    My Friday Beta DOUBLE DAY is NAILED!!! My hand did sooooo much better today. Hope tomorrow is not a regret from full body plank work!!

@jmc413, glad your feelin better & yeah I had some of the jello feeling happening too! Way to go on the one pound down! I am envious!
    @FitHooker, You have done an AMAZING transformation! Good job girl!!!
    @are822, decisions, decisions! Whatever you choose, your still workin it!!! good job!
    @kyunda, Even when tired we MUST doing something!!!! Hang in there you're doing great!!
    @Flab2fit, Soooo glad you are enjoying your FIRST Beachbody workout series! I agree Shaun T will keep ya going!! I have not lost ANY weight with the first month but I go by how my clothes fit, YES it would be fabulous to see the scale go down but inches lost is even better!!!!

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!!!
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    We made it to week 7! Dynamic Core complete - man do I hate those butterfly legs.

I was down almost 3 more lbs when I weighed in on Saturday. Woot woot!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I loath Dynamic Core the most out of all the workouts on Beta, but I rather do it over Total body haha. I am able to do all the moves in it without modifications but they aren't 100% nailed yet.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday and welcome to week 7 :happy: Dynamic Core done for the day and my abs are not very pleased with me right now. I am happy that he kept the superman and rocketman moves into Beta, I enjoy those.

Ohh and take a look at my view while doing T25 this week haha, not to shabby! Have a good day everyone! p1913005956-3.jpg
  • chondarella
    Options
    Hi Everyone - I just started T25 today and it was definitely a great workout! I had to do the workout after work today so I spent some time during my lunch hour reading this board for inspiration :) I just finished the Couch to 5K running program last week, so I really felt like I had the cardiovascular endurance to keep up with the regular high impact exercises, but I kept having to switch to Tanya because my feet hurt so bad! I am wearing well fitting, relatively new, *expensive* motion stabilizing running shoes with special arch supporting inserts and my feet never hurt while running for 30 minutes straight on pavement. Has anyone else had problems with foot pain doing T25? Could it be because these shoes are really specialized for running? I really don't want to buy another expensive pair of shoes :|
  • chondarella
    Options
    Ok, as a follow up to my previous post, I just did some quick Googling and found this: http://shauntfitness.com/insanity-shoes/

Has anyone tried doing the T25 workouts barefoot?
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    @jmc413, AWESOME on the 3# loss!
    @ Tammy, you were definitely BLESSED! Thanks for sharing & making us envious!:wink:
    @chondarella, YAY for starting T25 & this thread!!! My ankles were sore at first (& I switch up shoes but they are all running shoes!) and I contributed it to the body shift jog (where your upper body is still & you're shifting back & forth left to right with your lower half). You will get better but maybe your shoes are causing it! Hang in with us cuz this is a great program & this group is pretty motivating!

My DYNAMIC CORE could habe been MUCH better this morning but my back has been out since Thursday & over the weekend I biked 22 miles & it was VERY stiff & sore this morning! Got my adjustment today so hoping to nail CORE CARDIO tomorrow! I think it's wierd when he does back to back days for the same muscle group though, don't you? I was always taught to give your muscles one day in between beating!:wink:
    After my back was put back where it is suppose to be I rode 10 miles on the bike!
    I am just NOT losing ANY weight with this so i am throwing in another day or doing double fitness days!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Ok, as a follow up to my previous post, I just did some quick Googling and found this: http://shauntfitness.com/insanity-shoes/

I started having a problem a few weeks into T25 with sore feet and started doing it barefoot, no more foot pain. So I have continued doing it barefoot and the problem has not come back. Good luck to you with T25, it's great :)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Week 7 Day 2, Cardio done. Today was a rough one, we ate late last night and had some drinks while watching the Steelers game and I think it is all still in my belly this morning haha. But it is done and I'm hoping to get a nice long bike ride in today also to help burn off some of yesterdays calories. Have a good day everyone!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Core cardio completed for the day!!!

Now time to shower and get ready to head out to do a photo shoot! *Insert tired smiley face here*
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

I do mine barefoot, I had read something where Shaun T. Says that he would rather workout with his programs barefoot but he can't on TV of course. I'll see if I can find the article.

Well dur that is the article ha!
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Core Cardio Done! Week 7 is going well for me so far.

I started T25 barefoot, and I much prefer it for stability and pivoting around my lviing room, but unfortunately my knees require a bit more support. I'm wearing the Reebok Realflex crosstrainers, and they have just enough support and minimal cushioning, so it's working well for me right now.
  • chondarella
    Options
    Well, I did day 2 today (Speed 1.0) and went barefoot. It made a huge difference! I was able to do the high impact exercises about 80% of the time with little to no foot pain. I wasn't able to do them quite as fast as Shaun T. but I'm hoping that will come with time. I was laughing quite a bit at how awkward I felt trying to do a lot of the moves :)

Thanks for all of your advice and inspiration!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I must admit I do miner barefoot - I do have some cross trainers but they hurt my feet so need new ones and did not want to try in my running shoes.

The only problem is that I tend to find a kids toys underfoot half way through the workout,
  • denisew424
    denisew424 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the information on shoes. I am on week 3 of Alpha and have noticed my feet hurting a bit. I have been using running shoes, so his article was very helpful.
  • Spbburns
    Options
    I do all my beachbody workouts (Insanity and T25) either barefoot or in my Vibrams (which is the same as barefoot). I love T25- finished it last Saturday and was down 22lbs as a result. Extremely effective program if you follow it.
  • are822
    are822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I also do T25 barefoot. It makes a huge difference for me.
  • chondarella
    Options
    The only problem is that I tend to find a kids toys underfoot half way through the workout,

Yes! Clearing away the toys is always part of the process!