T25

Replies

• I'm a little behind everyone, just started day 1 yesterday! I completed Insanity in July and have been looking for another workout to do since I just don't have the time to do Insanity again. I'm looking forward to seeing some great results like I did with Insanity. I have read through the postings here and it seems like everyone is doing really well, keep it up!!
  • where can I get this? and howmuch does it cost
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    where can I get this? and howmuch does it cost

http://www.teambeachbody.com/workout-routines/focus-T25
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Week 5 Day 3 - Total Body is done! Totally kicked my butt tonight which I am attributing to the migraine from yesterday into today, but it's done and I'm whooped! Two more days of Alpha to go
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    i seem to be falling behind this week... i don't know if it's just complete tiredness or what, but i am now having to do a double tonight to stay on track, for not doing yesterdays workout. week 7 day 2&3 getting done tonight.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Week 5 Day 3: Total Body Circuit DONE!!! This is sooooo darn hard on my hand even though I did some modifying! I also rode bike for 5 miles!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Week 5 Day 4 Cardio - All done!! One more day of Alpha left! Tomorrow is gonna be a rough one, Total body and lower focus :/ Still looking forward to it though since lower focus is my favorite!!
  • pittjenn
    Last Alpha Cardio complete! I was feeling a bit nostalgic and thinking about how much has changed in 5 weeks. The first day I did Cardio, I felt like I was dying. I had to pause the disc multiple times to catch my breath, drained at least half a dozen glasses of water, etc. Today, I just felt good. Sweaty and red-faced, but good :) Yay for us for surviving! I'm looking forawrd to feeling the same way about Beta by October
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Last Alpha Cardio complete! I was feeling a bit nostalgic and thinking about how much has changed in 5 weeks. The first day I did Cardio, I felt like I was dying. I had to pause the disc multiple times to catch my breath, drained at least half a dozen glasses of water, etc. Today, I just felt good. Sweaty and red-faced, but good :) Yay for us for surviving! I'm looking forawrd to feeling the same way about Beta by October

Couldn't agree with you more! I notice the same thing from 5 weeks ago to today, yea I'm out of breath and all but I'm not dying. So proud of myself and all of us for getting through and getting stronger. It's really an awesome feeling! I too, hope we can say the same and more at the end of October!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    i am mid week, week 7 and i am finding that all the weight i lost in alpha i have gained back this week? not sure what is up with that...
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    I started the challenge on Monday as well. I had the DVDs last week and had a practice week :). I am very out of shape. Need to follow the modifier most of the time. And am struggling with floor work because of too much belly ;). First program Ive done and so far so good. But tough. Love hearing other people's progress

Doing the modifier is perfectly fine! Just keep moving! Good luck!
  • pittjenn
    Has anyone else gotten really hungry in week 5? All this week I've been starving by the time I get home from work, even if I ate a late, protein-packed snack (usually turkey slices wrapped around a slice of avocado) at 3pm. And starving when I wake up (usually I force myself to ahve a shake, because I don't really want breakfast until 10am).

It looks like I'm down a few tenths of a pound, but nothing major since Saturday's weigh in.

Anyone else, or just me?
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Cardio done for me today!! It is a good thing I did that this morning cuz I have been fighting a major headache since!!
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    I have been slacking majorly since my half marathon on Sunday and I am leaving for vacation next Thursday. I am definitely starting back at week 1 on 9/23 but I will probably do TBC today after work just to squeeze a workout in!
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    So glad i found ya'll!! I started on monday and so far i LOVE IT! Yesterday i did total body and i went to the gym for my body pump class. So this after noon i'll do abs. A little scared about the 2 workouts friday but i look forward to all of them!
  • alicecorsiatto
    alicecorsiatto Posts: 35 Member
    Hi all of you T25 lovers! I am currently on Week 3, day 4 of Alpha. I quite enjoy it and look forward to doing Beta and Gamma in the next few months! My inches are going down but i have only lost about 1 lb. Still going to give it my all and see where these next 3 months take me.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Has anyone else gotten really hungry in week 5? All this week I've been starving by the time I get home from work, even if I ate a late, protein-packed snack (usually turkey slices wrapped around a slice of avocado) at 3pm. And starving when I wake up (usually I force myself to ahve a shake, because I don't really want breakfast until 10am).

It looks like I'm down a few tenths of a pound, but nothing major since Saturday's weigh in.

Anyone else, or just me?

I was like that the first couple days of this week, felt like I could not get enough to eat! Hopefully it means we are burning more and will see nice numbers/measurements Saturday :)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    So glad i found ya'll!! I started on monday and so far i LOVE IT! Yesterday i did total body and i went to the gym for my body pump class. So this after noon i'll do abs. A little scared about the 2 workouts friday but i look forward to all of them!

Glad you are enjoying it! Don't worry to much about the doubles, it's rough at first but it gets better. You'll start feeling yourself getting stronger. Hope you continue to enjoy it, I know I am loving it!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Hi all of you T25 lovers! I am currently on Week 3, day 4 of Alpha. I quite enjoy it and look forward to doing Beta and Gamma in the next few months! My inches are going down but i have only lost about 1 lb. Still going to give it my all and see where these next 3 months take me.

Welcome aboard! I noticed the same exact thing at the beginning, I was down 1lb and losing inches. I am still losing inches but I am now down 5 lbs since I started. Most of that 5 lbs came in the past 2 weeks. Good luck to you!
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    I'm doing a P90X/T25 hybrid and I love it. T25 is a fantastic program ! Good luck everyone :)