T25

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    SPEED 2.0!!! WOW what a wake up call for me this morning at 5 a.m. without coffee!! It was fun & quick but I think I'll like it much better when I am more awake!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    I loved Core Cardio but Speed 2.0 was my favorite of the 2, looking forward to rip't circuit!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Good morning all! Sorry I missed my update on here yesterday, been a crazy busy few days, but as of 4:30pm yesterday I am officially on vacation WAAHOOO!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :glasses:

So to catch up, I LOVED Speed 2.0 yesterday, loved the fast pace and doing the sets of the same moves just getting faster and faster. And wow did the time fly by on that one. Totally kicked my butt but I loved every second.

Today I am up early and got in Rip't Circuit before we hit the road for vacation. I really enjoyed this one too, it's not super fast pace but I love incorporating the weights. Oh and for those of you upper body challenged like me, I think that will be taken care of in Beta!

Well lots to get done this morning. I have my dvd's packed and they will be traveling with me so I don't fall behind. Happy Hump Day everyone :flowerforyou:
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Happy hump! I feel really awful today. I'm not sure if I don't feel well because I didn't sleep, or if it's more that I felt bad and therefore couldn't sleep, but either way I'm pretty miserable at work today. I did get the Rip't Circuit in this morning though - I figured if I was going to be wide awake at 4am, I might as well get my workout completed. Not my best effort, but I'm hoping I can tumble straight into bed when I get home this afternoon.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Happy hump! I feel really awful today. I'm not sure if I don't feel well because I didn't sleep, or if it's more that I felt bad and therefore couldn't sleep, but either way I'm pretty miserable at work today. I did get the Rip't Circuit in this morning though - I figured if I was going to be wide awake at 4am, I might as well get my workout completed. Not my best effort, but I'm hoping I can tumble straight into bed when I get home this afternoon.

Hope you feel better, get some rest! :flowerforyou:
  • megandyan83
    megandyan83 Posts: 14 Member
    Ladies -

I'm finishing Alpha next week and moving onto Beta. I travel 4 days a week for work and Alpha has been PERFECT for working out in my hotel room. However, glancing at Beta, it suggests weights or resistance band. Do you think resistance band will suffice? I really want to build upper body strength....but I can't exactly fly with free weights.

Glad to hear you all are seeing results and enjoying Beta!
    -M
  • are822
    are822 Posts: 46 Member
    Ladies -

I'm finishing Alpha next week and moving onto Beta. I travel 4 days a week for work and Alpha has been PERFECT for working out in my hotel room. However, glancing at Beta, it suggests weights or resistance band. Do you think resistance band will suffice? I really want to build upper body strength....but I can't exactly fly with free weights.

Glad to hear you all are seeing results and enjoying Beta!
    -M

I traveled last week for work and used the resistance band for the Beta workouts. There is always one guy that uses it so you'll know what to do. It's such a great workout for traveling!
  • vhuber
    Got in Rip'T Circuit at 5 a.m.! This was an easier wake up call than Speed 2.0!:laugh:

Have a great vacation Tammy!
    @jmc413, I hope you are feeling better!
  • pittjenn
    Dynamic core completed! Thankfully I am feeling so much better than yesterday (I think I was asleep long before 9pm, lol)

All those V sits are rough! I also noticed just how sore my hamstrings are from this week's workouts. Excited to see what my stats are this Saturday.
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    I am doing T25 also, I use a HRM and added them to the exercise under cardio. I re did week 5 while I was waiting for my core cardio to be delivered. I will be starting Beta on Saturday.. I had to modify the first couple of weeks by week 4 I was nailing all of them. Amazing how much stronger you get. I have not lost much pound wise, but I have definatley lost inches and got some curves back... Love that is it only 25 minutes and if It means I have to get up at 330am to get it done that is what I have been doing. Knowing after a 12 hour shift I would not feel like it..

Looking forward to starting beta but at the same time I am scared.. But I think on beta if I have to modify I will keep repeating the weeks until I can nail each workout...

Laurie
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Ok it is official, I love Beta a lot more than Alpha. This morning I had a friend pop up to visit me. Say hello to my little friend

2ezi4ar.jpg

Or I just really noticed it today. The other day I noticed I have a gun to bring to a gun show :D yes I'm loving T25...

This was actually taken the last day of Alpha

17pyld.jpg
  • I have been considering ordering T25, but now I know I will, just from all the positive comments.
    Thanks all!
  • Hi everyone,
    I've never looked at the community boards before on here and I'm happy I did today. I started T25 with the August 5th challenge groups. I absolutely love it! I think I'm actually going to enjoy Beta more than Alpha. So far I'm down 10 lbs and 7 inches. I thought it would be more, but I'm just going to keep pushing play.

Everyone have a good day!
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    I have been considering ordering T25, but now I know I will, just from all the positive comments.
    Thanks all!

This program is totally worth it.. You will sweat buckets, but it's only 25 minutes long, any one can find 25 minute in their day if they are worth it.. It's hard but gets easier as you go.. Even after the first week you will notice you are stronger.. Just keep at it and do the best you can.. The best investment I have made in exercise equipment/dvd ever and I am 48 yrs old. If you have to get up 1/2 hour earlier then do that, just make sure you have time for a shower afterwards.. I LOVE IT!! and ready to start Beta..

Good Luck
    Laurie
  • vhuber
    I did not get Dynamic CORE done today!:grumble: I had my 8 month old grandson ALL day! He only cat naps & is spoiled rotten. I did put him in the baby jogger & cruised for a couple of miles! Will try to do Dynamic Core on Saturday.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    I did not get Dynamic CORE done today!:grumble: I had my 8 month old grandson ALL day! He only cat naps & is spoiled rotten. I did put him in the baby jogger & cruised for a couple of miles! Will try to do Dynamic Core on Saturday.

Just chasing the 8 month old was probably exercise enough haha
  • Tammy_Christopher
    So here we are at the end of week 6! You guys are all doing so awesome!! I did Dynamic Core yesterday and today I got doubles done with Upper Focus and Core Cardio. I am ready to enjoy my weekend off now :happy: I gotta say I am loving Beta. It feels like I am already getting stronger with it and it's only one week into Beta. I love upper focus since as you know I am very upper body challenged.

Keep up all the great work everyone, no matter what week you are on!! Happy Friday to you guys and have a great weekend! :drinker:
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Just started it this week - double up day for me today.

Was a bit sceptical especially with the price but loving it.

T25 is my first Beachbody product and I'm glad I got it.

Love Shaun T as he is positive and the fact I can follow Tanya if I need to.

No weight loss this week but got comments the last few days about my stomach going down and clothes being looser (should of measured but did a Spartan on DSunday so was too knackered.) Being 25 mins give me no excuse to not to do it.
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Was too tired to workout Wednesday so yesterday i had to do Speed1.0 which i love and cardio back to back. I kicked butt doing speed and had to follow Tonya a couple of times doing cardio but i did it. Just have to kill my Friday doubles after work too! Happy Friday! Starting week 3 Monday!!!
  • pittjenn
    Finished upper focus and core cardio. My limbs feel like jello! I'm so glad to see my calorie burn go up in beta. I did an unofficial weigh in on Wednesday and I was down a pound, so I'm looking forward to logging stats tomorrow. And resting - I could use it!