• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,556 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

Rowing machine- 10min, 135ahr, 151mhr, 101aw, 1981meters= 114c
    Apple Watch- 104c
    rope pull- 10min, 128ahr, 150mhr, 1117ft- 110c
    Apple Watch- 97c
    various- bosu ball, floor exercises- 30.21min- 2sets of 15ea, some with 8# weights, 4 diff types on bosu, 139mhr= 195c
    Apple Watch- 182c

total cal 419
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options

Hi Gals,

Welcome Andrea, jean,

Oh Michele - you had me smiling and shaking my head, I love food from Central and south America, and fix something from south of the border 2-3 times a week. There are some similarities in much of the cuisine, but there are major differences! I make Mexican and Costa Rican most at home but a good San Salvadorian restaurant, oh be still my heart!!! Most all of it is full of spices, but not all hot spice… but there is very little that is bland.

Heather your veggie curry sounds like this great soup I make, super cheap in calorie and filling! I made it tonight and had 2 big bowls full

We are having a cold snap here in N. California, nothing for some of you, but it has been 45 F (7c) ish as our cold temp for many a week, and tonight it is to get to 20F (-6c) so it is a big change.

Last night and tonight I have a fire in the wood stove going, - for a whole list of stupid reasons I did not get wood this year so have not been using my stove as much; I do love it.

I sat in front of the fire last night and darned my socks – I had 3 pairs that needed it. I’m a bit of an oddity I still repair things and darn socks…

Tonight I think I’ll turn on the Olympics, I am not seeing as much as I usually do, but loving what I do see. I am always impressed by the commitment and skill of all the participants.

Smiles

Kim from N. California
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,350 Member
    Options
    Jean - we'd love to have you

Evelyn - when I get the nighttime craving for something sweet, many times what I have is one of those small cups of applesauce (unsweetened)

Michele who wants to go watch the Olympics now
  • sdjm62
    sdjm62 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    :)
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    :star:
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,895 Member
    Options
    Gorgeously hot summer day!! It was up to 37C on the trail, but a bit lower than that in the shade. And now we're relaxing in air con.

We'll walk into town in a little while for dinner.

Speaking of dinner, and with the comments about Mexican food earlier in this thread ...

What are your top 3 favourite cuisines?

Me ... generally speaking, and recognising that there are regional differences ... :)

Mexican
    Indian
    Italian

Machka in Oz