WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR FEBRUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,350 Member
    Options
    Well, as expected, Dianne's hubby doesn't want to go to the place in Georgia tomorrow. I had the feeling that by the time the guys got home, he wouldn't want to get up in time to leave here by 4 in the morning. She seemed to want to go, but he wasn't crazy about the idea so they aren't, which doesn't surprise me one bit. So I guess I'll do some HIIT tomorrow since I can do that early in the morning. I'm suspecting that they'll probably leave here around 8-9 so I should be back by then.

Hey there Andrea.

Michele
    who is wondering if she has another plantar wart
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Y’all in the UK:
    Earthquake info on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/OYdvLtRHHig
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,709 Member
    Options
    Michelle,
    I think you were talking about Tybee island(sp) ,but now they aren't going...
    Middle of the night going back to sleep.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,895 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Recovery day today. :)

Some walking. Lots of cashews.

Machka in Oz
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3<3
  • KarenUK56
    KarenUK56 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Oh! and for my fellow British TV lovers - Got home in time to eat a little dinner and retreat upstairs, and just to unwind, started a one-season series called "William & Mary," starring Martin Clunes. You'll know him if you ever watched "Doc Martin." We stayed up 'til midnight watching every episode, getting totally hooked from the first. Woke up speaking with combined British/Scottish accent in my head, I swear. It was wonderful.

Lisa

Lisa:- I loved that series. They only made a few series though, don't know why, because it was quite popular here in the UK.
    Karen UK
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,057 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Good morning MFP friends. Throat a bit scratchy this morning. Hope I’m not getting sick.
    Lisa I loved Dr Martin. Will look for W&M.
    Not much going on today so will rest.
    SueBDew in TX
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Hello Monday! :)