WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR FEBRUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,837 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Just a quick check in before I hobble out the door and on my way to usual Saturday shopping/errands.
    Dana-I agree with the others on consulting an attorney. If anything to give you peace of mind, if nothing else comes from it. Sending you lots of love and hugs.
    Machka- Love the tour link! You and your DH have racked up some impressive mileage! congrats!
    Karen NY- Oh the sculpture! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Heather- LOL! I can just imagine the kids all scrambling for "face" time with you and your DH! Love the pic of them; they look adorable!
    Allie- Many places like to have a cache of applications on hand for when a position opens up. Perhaps, the owners/managers know a position will be opening, but the employee you talked to does not have this information. Chin up!

I am looking for photos of my SIL's horsehair jewelry. I know she stopped advertising on etsy a few years back. She has three teenagers she is trying to keep up with and a full time job, so she has shelved it for a while. I have one of her basic necklaces. I will try to get a picture of it today, and post it later.

Gotta get busy! ttfn xoxoxo KJ (Kelly)
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    B)
  • beckyobryan153
    beckyobryan153 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    Thank you to everyone for your support and advice.(and all the hugs, too) I know that it will come off, but It's so hard to get below that certain weight. Once I get below that, I shouldn't have a problem. Well, off to do laundry.
    Becky
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    Did Cathe Friedrich's Travel Fit DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do a yoga DVD. Not sure yet which one, tho

After exercise, bought gas so I'm full for Monday (boo), went to CVS to get a paper and this cough medicine for Vince, then to the bank to get money for me for Mon (double boo), then to the ceramics place to see if just in case Noreen had these cleaning items but she didn't.

It's beautiful here today, perfect for sitting by the pool. Then again, any day when it isn't raining is a good day to lay by the pool....lol

Cheryl - congrats on the new Fitbit! that's wonderful What awesome pics

Sasha - welcome! Be sure to bookmark this site.

Joyce - (playing Pomp and Cirumstance)

NYKaren - fantastic pictures. Thanks so much for sharing

katla - I honestly never understood WW either. I must say, tho, that of all the "diets" out there, to me this is the most reasonable. Everything has calories. I could never undersand how something could be "free". But they do emphasize fruits and veges and, really, nothing is off limits. It's portion control, so to me that makes the most sense

Barbara - new Olympic sport -- ice biking :)

Michele in FL who is off to the pool
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,987 Member
    Options
    :) Sasha and I walked in brief flurry of hail this morning...the snow was earlier when I was out with both dogs.
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,097 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,970 Member
    Options
    :)