Women in their 40s!

Options

Replies

• Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    f8che57lhqm8.jpg
    Morning Ladies, Let's kick booty this week!!!!! :)
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies, Hope you all had a great Monday! Let's Rock Tuesday :)
  • jal92475
    jal92475 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 42 and looking to lose around 70lbs. I'm getting married in August and bought my dress 7 years ago so it doesn't fit. My short term goal is to get to a point where I can at least get my dress altered. I could use more friends.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    jal92475 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 42 and looking to lose around 70lbs. I'm getting married in August and bought my dress 7 years ago so it doesn't fit. My short term goal is to get to a point where I can at least get my dress altered. I could use more friends.
    Congratulations on the upcoming nuptial's!!! You have come to the right place:)

• Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    o6svhur8ne02.jpg
    Well, it is my Friday :)
    Off from work the next two days to spend time with my grandson <3<3
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I’ve already sent friend requests to several of you. Anyone else, feel free to friend me! I’m 47 and want to lose about 50 pounds. I just restarted on MFP on Friday and have lost nearly 3 pounds so far. Whoo!! I still have a long way to go, but having MFP friends on the same journey does help.
  • jorsdom
    jorsdom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! Can I join you?? I REALLY need some friends on here!! I am 44 and am trying to be healthier. According to my dr. And the charts I have 70 or 80 lbs to loose but I am trying to not focus on the number on the scale, just learning to eat healthy foods and healthy portions with healthy attitudes. I am tracking to make sure I am getting all my macros in.
    My biggest struggle right now is getting my excersise in. Being a busy mom and working from home makes it hard to find the time and the meds I am on really zap my energy.
    I could use some friends to help motivate me and keep me accountable so feel free to add me!!
  • KellyLekey
    KellyLekey Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I'm 43 and have lost 100 pounds. Feel free to add me here [personal details removed by mods]
    I'm currently trying to gain strength and balance that with doing some distance running. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers - so cooking and eating well with the family is always a challenge!
  • getskinny1973
    getskinny1973 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 44.. Single Mom of 5.. I need to lose about 20 more lbs
    I go to the gym regularly, but I just want to EAT!!
    I'm really trying though.
    Any of you ladies want to add me, please feel free to do.
    :)
  • cjgurl75
    cjgurl75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I am 43 and hoping to lose 50 pounds! I'm always looking for friends to help stay motivated. Please feel free to add me!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Welcome ladies!!!!
  • getskinny1973
    getskinny1973 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I recently started a "Biggest Loser" challenge in my office
    There are 6 of us doing it and it's been such a great motivator.
    I would definitely suggest it
  • charlottemccullough7244
    Options
    May I jump in? I have 100+ lbs to lose and would love support from other 40+ yr old women! I’m trying to get my eating under control and making healthy eating a “no-brainer” before I start working on the exercise. I’m an “All or Nothing” type person and if I try to change too much too soon, and I have a bad day/week, I’m too tempted to give up! Boo to that!

Feel free to add me!
  • PorfforBat
    PorfforBat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am 46 now. And honestly not going to think long term in how much I need to lose. Am looking at my clothes as need to get back in smaller sizes.

Would love friends. Not sure how to add them.
  • neepex27
    neepex27 Posts: 51 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hello.... I'm 42 and would love to make some new friends, to help keep me motivated. My goal would be to lose 10 lbs. Add me :) I'm also very active on fitbit, prairielaneboutique@mts.net to add me
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Wow. This has been an active thread today! Just got to the gym. Nasty weather here today. Upper body and cardio today.

All new girls. Feel free to add me. I'm very active on here, kind of blunt, and a foodie who loves to share recipes.
  • MichaB73
    MichaB73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m 44 and last year lost 50 lbs. however at the end of the year gained 22 of them back. On it again from January but it’s sloooooooow going this time around!

I don’t know how to add you but feel free to add me!

And if someone can tell me how to add you I will
  • dedicated649132
    dedicated649132 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just got back on here after a long hiatus. I just broke my arm 2 weeks ago so I have no choice but to focus on my diet only until I get cleared for exercise. I am 41 and need to lose 75 lbs. I can use all the support I can get!

Beth
  • JLFortin88
    JLFortin88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! Shout out from Western NC! I am 44 and looking to lose 40+ pounds. I walked 2.5 miles today (even jogged some of it :smiley: ) and ready to get my pre-40 year old body and self-esteem back! Feel free to add me!
  • katelefor
    katelefor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How in the world do I add you guys as friends? Looking for a group that's in their late 30s,early 40s, wanting to loose 10 to 15 lbs