What does your breakfast consist of?

Options
12346»

Replies

• HelensBeads
    HelensBeads Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Usually a slice of toast and marmite and cup of coffee before my run, then something more substantial after.
    Could be a couple of slices of toast if I fancy more bread or a bowl of porridge, usually with fruit or sultanas, maybe fruit and yoghurt. Recently I've been making baked oatmeals with fruit, a square of that warmed through for a minute in the microwave is easy and quick. With more coffee.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    I usually have a bowl of fruit with some kind of yoghurt. That might be blueberries and vanilla Skyr, or it might be pear and kefir, depending on whim. Sometimes I accompany it with oat biscuits or a slice of malt loaf.

I’m trying to change it up a bit on weekends when I have more time; last weekend I made a sweet omelette with my fruit, which was delicious.
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Coffee with about 80 calories of honey, maybe a little oil (hemp or coconut). Otherwise, ~100 cal of high sugar fruit bar. This is before a lot of cardio, though....

On off days, fat free or 2% yogurt (depending on hunger) with 1/2 large apple cut into pieces.
  • Foodfavor
    Foodfavor Posts: 94 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I have been enjoying half a scoop (17g) of MP Cookies n Cream protein powder, mixed into 175g of Olympic Natural Propiotic 6% yogurt. I stirred in half a tbsp (8g) of Adam's smooth peanut butter today. It was delicious.
    Macros: Cal290 Carb14 Fat16 Protein22
  • jc1961AA
    jc1961AA Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Slice of toasted wholemeal granary bread with 2 fried eggs (3 to 4 spray of coconut oil), black coffee, no sugar OR 2 slices of toast with spread
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I've never been a big breakfast eater. It makes my stomach queasy for some reason. When in deficit mode I just eat a banana until lunch. When in maintenance, a bannana, some bread, and then a snack around 10am.
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    It varies. Two poached eggs on high fiber light toast; a protein drink; an omelet with cheese, onions, a couple of eggs, peppers, sausage crumbles and salsa; high fiber oatmeal with bananas and tablespoon of extra chunky peanut butter; raisin brain with berries.