Less Alcohol - March 2018- One day at a Time

Options

Replies

• kittybenn
    kittybenn Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    donimfp wrote: »
    There was a feature on our local news yesterday about SXSW, which starts in Austin on the 12th. A guy is opening a "Sober Bar" with all kinds of AF options. It's encouraging that going AF suddenly seems "cool."

@donimfp - That is SO great to hear and thanks for sharing it. I think I may have heard about one of these in the UK, with all kinds of AF beers especially (?). I seriously think this is a fabulous business opportunity. I think you're right that this may be a movement that is right on the verge of being cool. Imagine the baby shower business, LOL!

• islandbeez
    islandbeez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    NormInv wrote: »
    I'm addicted to green tea now.....great just great

Time to start a less green tea thread?!

It will have to be a tea in general thread so we can cover my need for kombucha and golden milk tea. ;) I like this much better than that other stuff I was drinking all the time.
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    NormInv wrote: »
    I'm addicted to green tea now.....great just great

Too much off this may turn u green. :p frog prince. My green juices probably has the same side effect
    :smiley:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    Temptation was strong last night, She was slender, sexy and sleek
    :smile:
    Thanks @ulcaster, that was a great laugh for me to log into and see first thing. In both scenarios it is best to back away! LOL.
    @Norminv you may have some competition in the humor department.

@JulieAL1969 your everyday life experiences with alcohol should be preserved. Maybe we will be reading the next self help book on alcohol written by you. <3

Damp evening last night with one blueberry twisted tea. TOO SWEET. BLAH!

Have a great day all.

I welcome the challenge :)
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    @kittybenn That is such a tragic and sad story and I do thank you for sharing it. Just terrible. Drunk driving has very real consequences for all involved. Frankly, I think alcohol ignition locks should be standard on ALL cars but that would not go over well with the restaurant/alcohol industry and they would fight it tooth and nail. Anyway, I appreciate all the stories on here, good and bad, that remind us of why we want to set certain goals for ourselves.