WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,391 Member
    Options
    I'm cleaning out my DVD's. I only ask for the cost of the postage (which is usually a bit under $4) for any of these:

Kathy Smith Lift Weights to Lose Weight
    Yoga Shakti with Shiva Rea
    Winsor Pilates Maximum Burn Basics, Fat Burning

These DVD's I downloaded so I'd just give them to whoever would like them:
    Cardio Metabolic Interval with Gay Gasper (this is for the rebounder)
    Ultimate Weight Training Cardio with Terry Simpson
    Stephanie Vitorino Body Target

Just PM me if you are interested in any of these.

Michele in NC
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Barbie, safe travels as you drive home. Wonderful news about Jake's surgery. Sending you oodles of hugs.

Becca, thinking of you and Lee....and wishing you both well.

Betsy in NW Washington
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Beth, oh my, that's quite the adventure! Glad no one was hurt through all of it. I'm sure you both will laugh about it eventually, maybe not right away, but eventually!

Terry, that is a whole lotta snow! Sure hope you get a break from all that stuff soon!

Betty, shouldn't your hubby be watching his own diet in order to keep his blood sugar in line? While it would probably be good for both of you do be following a diabetic diet, your hubby shouldn't be laying his high blood sugar at your feet. He is an adult, after all. This is just my opinion, of course, please feel free to ignore me. One day at a time.....

Suebdew, oh my, that's an awfully long time to spend in a dentist's chair! Thank heavens for sedation!!

Joyce, I'm with you, I'd been putting off my taxes for awhile, finally did them yesterday, and I have no idea why I was putting it off, it was really quite easy. Glad that you are getting some relief from the lyrica. Despite the fact that you are in some pain, I guess it's good that it means the nerves are coming back.

Have had two good days, today had a few hiccups, but no nonstop grazing, so happy about that. Have my stuff all packed for the gym tomorrow morning and then work. I took some of my homemade veggie soup out of the freezer today, it's still too frozen for me to use tomorrow, but at least I have lunch for the weekend!
    Hope everyone has a great day/night!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island where the sun has been shining but it's still chilly!