WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Replies

• SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,575 Member
    edited March 2018
    Beth (((((HUGS)))) I too would have downed a whole pie. So glad you made it home safely after that ordeal! <3

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,650 Member
    Beth! That sounds horrible. Maybe something you will be able to laugh about in the future, but I would have been a wreck by time I got home!

Felicia
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Hi Sisters, Beth, I DO have a sense of humour and I think maybe your husband will eventually look back on this episode and get a laugh out of it. I did! (Not so funny at the time, but improves with distance.)

Barbie, and any others who are scanning old pics, what scanner do you use? I remember vaguely a previous discussion but did not note it down...

Off to the office today, going to walk Jock first. Am going to try to get a fast started today. Tired of being fat and the old pics motivated me! Sometimes it's hard to get my fast started but once I am on it I can maintain it for awhile. So hoping today is the day! <3 Wendy
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    ((((Beth))))
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,202 Member
    (((Beth)))
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Terry - Wow!!

Okie
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,056 Member
    Went out for my 5k run today. :D So I've clocked up nearly 1,000 calories in all today. I'm turning into Pip. :p
    I sometimes come across DH on his walk as I run round. I feel a bit embarassed as I am sooooooo slow, but he is always very encouraging.

Came back to find the removal estimate guy had arrived early. He seemed very nice/young/attractive. :D Took him round the house and in the annexe we showed him the gigantic old tv we had failed to carry downstairs. He offered to help DH and between them they shifted it into the car. The most difficult thing in the house is the three exercise machines, which are BIG and HEAVY. Might need an extra van for those. :o

So all good. DH is ploughing on with reading my memoir. I am editing, using his corrections and suggestions. Then I remember an episode that I haven't included, so I'm going to have to add that. ;):* He says I could be clearer with the sequence in the early part and he's not sure about the title. All good suggestions.

Lanette - Bea goes to a little playschool a few hours a week, with the nanny. She will be part time at a nursery soon. Edie goes to a nursery for a couple of days and a morning. She starts school in September, when she is five. Their wonderful nanny is planning to leave at Christmas. Don't know what DDIL and DS will do then. They will still need some help, especially during the school holidays. They need a KJ. :bigsmile:

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

AWESOME
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,575 Member
    Terry - I bet your snow shoveling (and KJ's too) more than makes up for lack of kettle bells. I did a little shoveling this spring - I think we had 6" a month ago and that snow was heavy!

Come on spring!

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,056 Member
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 6.59min, 150mhr, 12.8amph. 1.4mi= 88c
    apple watch- 65c
    manual* TREADMILL- walk, 30min, 122ahr, 146mhr, 1.85mi = 242c
    apple watch- 250c
    220# Tire Flip- 1.25min, 1 lap, 151mhr, 137ahr, to/from = 24c
    apple watch- 16c