• langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Becca, Snoopy happy dance for you too!

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :) Jake is out of surgery and the doctor said it went well. I'll see him soon.

:)<3Becca sending hugs to you and your hubby

Hugs Barbie! We are both blessed!
    Becca
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »

Felicia - you can keep that snow. You, too, Margaret. And Terry (and Tony)
    I wish! No snow here. It is sunny and nearly 70 today. My kids didn't even get one snow day this year. :confounded:

Felicia
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,675 Member
    Options
    nfyhx1nsjz3r.jpeg
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,405 Member
    Options
    Becca and Barbie! Thanks for sharing the good news on your guys! Now you can get some rest and relaxation while they begin the healing process. <3

Kelly - I can't believe Joaquin is a year old already. Thanks for sharing the newborn and recent photos! I don't recall any of the problems that you're having with your "girls" other than mine seemed to be swollen and painful a lot during peri-meno! Fibrocystic like Joyce mentioned. I think I wore a bra 24/7 just to keep them from getting "jostled" lol. :s:* Once I reached meno once and for all, that stopped thankfully and I see with weight loss they are shrinking up a bit. Fine with me-less for gravity to pull south! B)

Heather - Bea is such a cutie. At what age do children in the UK start school? Is there anything like a pre-school or what we call kindergarten before they go into regular day-long school?

Kate
    - Enjoy Spain! Hope you have sunny and nice weather!!

Yesterday I stopped at a local flooring business. They do a TON of the luxury vinyl and had zillions of samples and a lot installed on their own floors there. I think we'll have them come out to do an estimate. I am guessing it will cost more than Home Depot but the installers live here in the community and their reputation is top-notch.

Today I received my first allergy shots and dropped off the serum at the doctor's office, will go in the next 2 Wednesdays for shots then come April it's twice a week. I am so ready - sneezing, nose running the past few days so hope it does the trick.

Rita - I don't think I could give myself those shots. Do you inject in the arm? Tummy? EEUUWWW, lol. :s

Have a wonderful evening!!

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,382 Member
    Options
    Barbie and Becca- wonderful news

Felicia - did you HAVE to tell me about your warm weather, especially when we got snow this morning. Admitted, it didn't last long at all. And tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 60's. Talk about mother nature not taking her meds....lol

Michele in NC