WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Terry yowza that's a lot of snow. Stay safe and warm.

NYKAREN
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Becca & Barbie- (((Hugs))) and prayers for you and your husband's.

<3

Mary from Arizona
  • cishact1541
    cishact1541 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Becca and Barbie, praying for your husbands, hope all goes well.
    Cip from Canada
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,682 Member
    Options
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Heather, I liked the art work. Disturbing which I think is what you were going for. Bea is a sweetie pie.

Barbie, hope things are going well. I’m sending you good thoughts.

Kelly, when my sister lost a baby, her breasts were really sore because she couldn’t breast feed. My mother was a nurse and what she did was to bind them up by wrapping her as tightly as she could in a sheet. That helped a lot.

Terry
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Heather I think your cover is very expressive, keep refining, it is striking!

Happy birthday to Joaquin and Bea, oh how time flies.

NYKAREN
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,384 Member
    Options
    Did about 45 minutes Fit in Ten DVD (Disk 2). The plan for tomorrow is to do an Advanced Strength Training DVD.

Becca and Barbie - thinking of you ((HUG))

Joyce - yea for the good report

Felicia - you can keep that snow. You, too, Margaret. And Terry (and Tony)

Isn't today Pi day?

Yvonne - I almost never can buy pants at the Salvation Army, mainly because I need to have petite sizes and they very seldom have petites. I do get most of my shirts, sweaters and shorts from there. I won't get underwear, bathing suits or shoes from there. We had a crepe myrtle tree in front of our house. I HATE them with a purple passion. You are so right, they spread and, trust me, they are hard to kill.

Kate - how wonderful you made it to Spain safely

KJ - I figured you'd do something with the kiddos about a pie! I can't believe beautiful joaquim is already a year old, how can that be? I'm not a year older :)

Had the Newcomer general meeting today.

Happy Birthday Bea!

Ceramics tonight

Michele in NC
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,880 Member
    Options
    Hello all: Took DH to PT this morning and then came home for a while. Took puppy to the vet for her checkup and booster shot. She was 11 pounds when she arrived here and now weighs 19.9. The vet says that is normal for a puppy her breed. He pronounced her very healthy but estimates her adult weight as more than I was expecting. He says probably between 50 and 60 pounds. I thought she would be closer to 40.

Got my results from the echocardiogram yesterday. Everything looks good except that my ejection fraction is on the low side of normal. Looks like I need to work on some more cardio exercise. He is still wanting me to give up my estradiol but I am not going to do that. It is only a 10mcg tablet inserted vaginally twice a week for atrophic vaginitis. Only 0.02% of it gets into the general system and besides taking care of the vaginitis, it improves muscle tone in the bladder and rectum which I really appreciate. All in all I believe the benefits are worth the small risk.

Happy, happy birthday to Joaquin and Bea!!!

Heather - I like the art work. Like Terry says, disturbing but then I think that is what you are after.

Becca and Barbie - Continued well wishes.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Kelly and Heather the birthday babies must be two of the cutest kids in the world. They are both so precious. Thanks for sharing with us. <3<3<3

Janetr OKC
  • cishact1541
    cishact1541 Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Cityjane, wow bea is such a beautiful child. Happy birthday to her and Joaquin.And the artwork is great. Especially for a beginner trying!
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Barbie, thanks for letting us know the surgery went well. Snoopy happy dance.
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Barbie - great news!!

Mopping is done!!! Now on to the rest of my list!

Okie in the TX Hill Country