WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Two of my usual browsers (Edge and Firefox) no longer connect to the MFP community. Anybody having similar issues? I'm on Opera just now. That works, but I don't want to have to switch browsers!
    /Penny at the t07190.gif
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,195 Member
    Options
    Lagopus wrote: »
    Two of my usual browsers (Edge and Firefox) no longer connect to the MFP community. Anybody having similar issues? I'm on Opera just now. That works, but I don't want to have to switch browsers!
    /Penny at the t07190.gif

I use Chrome and it's OK.
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    happy saturday....that's all I got! :p
    NYKAREN
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,985 Member
    Options
    :)<3Katla, I'm sorry to hear that things aren't working out well for you to spend time with Arrow.
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Peach1948 wrote: »
    Do any of you play Pogo Scrabble online? I am addicted to that game.

Carol in GA

I haven’t played that one. My top three addictive games are Candy Crush, Pet Rescue, and Words with Friends. Words with Friends is also a scrabble type game.

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,195 Member
    Options
    lhscapil wrote: »
    the painkiller they gave him made him, well, psycho! Tramadol

When I had the measles 18 months ago, I was so incredibly itchy and prickly/crawly that I couldn't wear clothes or lie down or sit down. Nothing could touch me, or it would set me off. I even had to wind my hip-length hair on top of my head. It was winter, but I turned on the air conditioning so the house was absolutely freezing and paced up and down and up and down the living room all night long because that was the only way I could get any comfort at all.

When morning came, my husband took me back to the Dr (again!) ... and yes, I did put on clothes for that ... and the Dr put me on Tramadol and a super-strong allergy medication. That combination put me to sleep, and I pretty much slept for the next 3 days.

But I did hear that a person's reaction to Tramadol can vary ... and maybe the allergy medication helped me too because its main side effect was sleep.

M in Oz