WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,392 Member
    Options
    Did deep water class. The plan for tomorrow is to do Joyce Vidral’s Upper and Lower Body DVD

Cynthia – welcome

Made a lemon cake with lemonade in it for Vince. Tried adding more sugar to the icing I make, it was better. Also tried some of the decorating. He’s getting “trials”, but I don’t think he minds.

After exercise stopped at the Salvation Army. Found a nice exercise top. Some of mine are getting to – how do I say it – seen better days? Then went to Aldi since this week they have butter on sale for $1.99 with no limit. I thought for sure there’d be a limit. So I got 15. Hey, they can be frozen! Then went to Food Lion to get the lemonade for this cake. I’m not crazy about it, don’t think I’ll make it again.

Just got a email that the last mahjongg is not going to be at this one gal’s house (I might have considered it there) but since she has to go to a funeral it’ll be at another gal’s house which I have no interest whatsoever in going to

Sharon – happy anniversary. What a lovely dress

Terry – I’m sorry, I should have been more specific. Pickle juice not for menstrual cramps but for muscle cramps

Marcelyn – that’s the pickle juice I get. I got it off Amazon

Kobi – welcome! Congrats on your upcoming wedding

Ketone Karen – how do you like Spring?

Rye – I’m in awe of you

Terry – love the haircut.

Felicia – guess I’m slow too, so you’re in good company. But, like you, I’ll get there

Went to ceramics tonight, then Lowes Foods to get a few things. Goin to bed soon.

Michele in NC
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Lanette: I've wanted a teleporter ever since I was a kid. My favorite cousin and I didn't know what it was called in the pre Star Trek years, , but we were eager to be able to visit one another whenever we wanted. We imagined a self-driving car. A few years later, Star Trek was on TV and we knew the teleporter was perfect for us. :heart:

Barbie: Thanks for telling me about Revolution. Do you get it from the vet? :huh:

Sue in TX: My cousins had a friend with a plane who dropped their parents' ashes in a river on the Oregon Coast. DH & I want ours scattered from a look-out shelter further down the coast. We were married in that look-out shelter during spring break from college. It is an ancient stone structure in a public park overlooking the ocean. DH has talked about being shot off in a rocket, but I think having an urn of ashes upended from the tower on our anniversary would be lovely. :heart:

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

"So many of us believe in perfection, which ruins everything else, because the perfect is not only the enemy of the good; it's also the enemy of the realistic, the possible and the fun."
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Heather Add me to those that thought A Very Nice Man was a captivating title for your book, although I understand your logic in choosing the new title.
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,807 Member
    Options
    Lanette thanks for reminding me,have to give Alfie his nexguard and heartguard today.
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    This morning did my kettlebell workout, walked on treadmill, had over 12,221 steps for the day. And put together this little piece for the craft store. Karen in VA, notice no snow of these flowers :)

hcmmv49zd70v.jpg

Janetr OKC

Love the wreath. Are you making other colors too?
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Did deep water class. The plan for tomorrow is to do Joyce Vidral’s Upper and Lower Body DVD

Cynthia – welcome

Made a lemon cake with lemonade in it for Vince. Tried adding more sugar to the icing I make, it was better. Also tried some of the decorating. He’s getting “trials”, but I don’t think he minds.

After exercise stopped at the Salvation Army. Found a nice exercise top. Some of mine are getting to – how do I say it – seen better days? Then went to Aldi since this week they have butter on sale for $1.99 with no limit. I thought for sure there’d be a limit. So I got 15. Hey, they can be frozen! Then went to Food Lion to get the lemonade for this cake. I’m not crazy about it, don’t think I’ll make it again.

Just got a email that the last mahjongg is not going to be at this one gal’s house (I might have considered it there) but since she has to go to a funeral it’ll be at another gal’s house which I have no interest whatsoever in going to

Sharon – happy anniversary. What a lovely dress

Terry – I’m sorry, I should have been more specific. Pickle juice not for menstrual cramps but for muscle cramps

Marcelyn – that’s the pickle juice I get. I got it off Amazon

Kobi – welcome! Congrats on your upcoming wedding

Ketone Karen – how do you like Spring?

Rye – I’m in awe of you

Terry – love the haircut.

Felicia – guess I’m slow too, so you’re in good company. But, like you, I’ll get there

Went to ceramics tonight, then Lowes Foods to get a few things. Goin to bed soon.

Michele in NC

Thanks for the clarification on the pickle juice
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Heather ~ Maybe you could call the book, A Very Nice Man or Not!