WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Peach1948 wrote: »
    Heather ~ Maybe you could call the book, A Very Nice Man or Not!

or A Nice Man?
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    B)
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Karen in Virginia I think they are dog wood blossoms :)

Janetr OKC
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Lanette - Janetr - that wreath is gorgeous! When did you say the booth at the craft store will be open? That inspiration poster is wonderful!.

Thank you. The Home Sweet Home on the Range will open April 2nd.

Janetr OKC
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    ta38krhh8hzq.jpg

Love to you all,
    Janetr OKC

Hey how did you post that? Are you on a tablet? I have been trying to figure out what changed about 2 weeks ago I haven't been able to post pics or sayings on here. I have clicked on the landscape button and I would normally get a choice screen and I would click premiere photos which this fire tablet uses to store my pics. I click on it now and get a white screen with a "I'm trying to connect" circle thingy. I'm confused.
    Becca
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Barbara, I've never made the green bean pie with ground chicken but you could try it.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    Karen in Virginia I think they are dog wood blossoms :)

Janetr OKC

I was thinking Dogwood blossoms had 4 petals.

Barbara Now it's my turn to chuckle. Writer/Editor? Not...and...OK, I give up - What is SWSY?

Katla Interceptor Plus. It makes me cringe to give it to the dogs. We have tried nearly everything. We have bad fleas in Virginia. Bad Fleas!

Karen in Virginia
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,684 Member
    Options
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hi Sisters, good morning from NZ. If any of you ever make it over (across the great divide) I promise to take you for a walk at our beach. I am guilty of taking it for granted as I have been there so many times, but every now and then I remember how blessed I am! Machka, we live fifteen minutes out of town and the beach is a ten minute drive from our farm, so while not "remote" we get less people in general on the beach than the beaches closer to town.

Flea treatment- I have used Frontline, Advantage, Revolution and Bravecto which are available here. Sometimes they work for awhile but then after time the fleas get immune or something and it stops working. And who knows what it is doing to our pets and it is so expensive! I haven't found a great alternative but still searching...

I also like the the title A Very Nice Man, as it has a double meaning and irony. Irony is one of the qualities that writer's strive to achieve.

<3 Wendy