WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Michele: What is a cabin filter on a car? Is it part of the air conditioning system? I'm curious. :huh:

Becca: Good luck on your planned move. I hope this works out perfectly. :flowerforyou:

Barbie: Yay!!! Happy Birthday!!! :flowerforyou:

Heather: I don't think I remember whether your dad is still living. my parents have been gone a very long time. My mother was treated like a servant by her mother, & I went to the cemetery one Memorial Day and stopped by my grandmother's grave. I told her what I thought of her treatment of mom. It was a good thing for me to do. I felt like I was finally able to stand up for my mom. These old wounds are tough, but I think your book is a very good way to deal with your wounds and help someone else by sharing the story. Ultimately it is a story of your personal triumph over adversity. :heart:

(((Machka))): You and your DH are in my prayers. I hope things go very well for him. :heart: :heart: :heart:

We took our Veterinarian's advice and gave our dog his first dose of Bravecto for the year. He will be getting another does every three months. This protects him from fleas and ticks. I appreciate all of your wise advice when I mentioned this before. It was a nice nudge in the right direction.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

"Normally I'm quite normal . . ." The Gods Must be Crazy

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,585 Member
    Options
    Hjhhhhh
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    The pollen is pretty bad in GA right now! :'(