WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Caroline - Sorry to hear your sister lost her house but glad they are moving in to a new house! Hang in there and take it one meal at a time if you have to. You can do this!

Okie
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,374 Member
    Options
    Did an hour of a Leslie Sansone Walk away the Pounds DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do a More Than Mat Pilates Intermediate DVD

Rye – so glad to hear Kidd Kirby is on the mend. Looks like you’d better get moving ---- you sure don’t want him to starve to death

Becca – YYYYEEEAAAA

Barbie – happy early birthday! Are you going out someplace special for your big day?

M how horrible! (((BIG HUG))) Wish I could be there with you, but know that I’m in your pocket

Made salmon for us to have later in the week along with the beginnings of this chocolate dessert to take to dominoes this Tuesday. I’ll put the Cool Whip on top right before we go. Need to get my car back and then I’ll go to Aldi (wish I could have gone early in the day when the lines won’t be as bad) and then plan to stop at ACMoore. Need meringue and have a 55% off coupon. I might also need a custom frame for the Diamond Dotz that I made so I’ll check for that. If not, I need two 8-1/2 by 11 frames. Update: got my car then went to Aldi then AC Moore. I totally forgot to take the picture I need framed so just bought the meringue powder. Then home to make biscuits for Vince. I like to keep some in the freezer to give him occasionally (or when I don’t feel like making something else, which is most of the time). Church tonight then dinner. Plan to go to WalMart tomorrow.

KJ – with the girls what I think happens is that they don’t hear what the other is saying. Then they look to us for an interpretation.

Lisa – safe travels!

Cleaned the floor in the downstairs bathroom. Every once in a while it needs a cleaning on the floor since we don’t use it very much. Also cleaned the floor in the mud room. That occasionally needs it, too.

Noahs…. – welcome!

Heather – I agree with katla, keeping this from your son would be devastating if he were to find out another way. He should hear it from you

Katie – Denise left the Christmas gift for Jess here when she was here in December. She was somewhat upset that Jess never thanked her. Denise called Jess for her birthday in March and that’s when she asked Jess if she got her Christmas present. Well, how was Jess supposed to know it was for Christmas when it wasn’t even wrapped? I just put things for her on her bed so she gets them when she comes here.

Katla – the cabin filter filters the air that comes thru the car’s HVAC system. It prevents pollutants from entering (like pollen)

Now I need to go reprogram the radio in my car

Michele in NC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,650 Member
    Options
    Uuuu
  • TrishasTime
    TrishasTime Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone

It is very dreary here today, he after effects of Cyclone Marcus who is off coast and just bringing light rains. The plants here need a good water as we are on water retrictions.

Barbie - Have a great birthday > Wow - you do a lot of exercise including walking aorund the block talking to seomone on the phone

Karen - thankyou for the welcome :)

Michelle - Can you please let me know about the Lesley Sansone - alot of people have mention it but I am nto sure how much room you need

Machka - I am so sorry to hear about your husband - my thoughts are with you

Catch you all

trish
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,650 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day

Spin- 1hr, 158mhr, 123ahr, 102aw, 77ar, 14.6mi= 478c
    Apple Watch- 510c
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Sharon - just a thought, reading your post, as I popped in to see if Machka had updated. Who's to say that Larry's not lying to his ex-wife? He may be telling her what he thinks she wants to hear so he can maintain their "textual" relationship. Liars end up lying to everyone... 'tis the nature of the beast. Grieving that loss is normal, but that doesn't make it any more bearable. We're here for you.

Becca - Looks like we're moving at about the same time! I've always loved the thought of Whidbey Island--if you've ever read "Onions in the Stew," by Betty Bard MacDonald, it's a wonderfully funny book on the fun and hazards of island living in the Pacific Northwest. She and her husband, Don, lived on Vashon Island. She also wrote "The Egg and I," which is where Ma and Pa Kettle were drawn from, and the Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle books, among others.

Finally packed... haven't been on a business trip where I have to be dressed professionally dawn to dusk almost every day in a LONG time. Looking forward to going, being, doing, and getting back to start dismantling our fairly minimal roots and push halfway back across the country beginning April 13. On the road two straight, long, days... and then done with that for at least a year. It will be worth it to once again have our own space, our own noises, our quiet lives, our own smells... all of it. These five months have been valuable in so many ways--and I will be so glad when they're done!

Love y'all,
    Lisa in NC

Moving whether for a bit, or for a long time is so stressful! Enjoy your business trip, and then getting back to your comfortable normal!!
    Becca
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I can record my food on the app here! Its been giving me trouble so I just logged it on paper these past weeks!
    Becca
    Tech goddess again in
    Oregon
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Machka. Just reading about your husband. So sorry. Praying for both of you

Felicia
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Barbara Download the tax forms and just fill out the top information. Name, SSN, etc. Then stop. See what happens. ;)

Machka I will carry you and your husband in my heart today.

Janetr Yes. About little girl Heather not having a gatekeeper. And about trusting that grown adults will somehow be able to handle difficult information about their parents' childhoods. I know Heather has a lot of love and respect for her daughter-in-law. Crossing her would complicate it a bit.

Karen in Virginia