Drink More Water, Lose More Weight? YES!

Options

Replies

• femmebb23
    Options
    I actually agree with her. The person that posted "...ok" contributed absolutely nothing to discussion. She was simply pointing out that comments like that are counterproductive and rude. If you have a problem with that, you don't need to post here, either.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I actually agree with her. The person that posted "...ok" contributed absolutely nothing to discussion. She was simply pointing out that comments like that are counterproductive and rude. If you have a problem with that, you don't need to post here, either.

Well, ^that was rude.

tumblr_lvz9l58GWt1qii6tmo1_400.gif
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, especially if you jiggle while you juggle :flowerforyou:

Now I want some jello. Can I log that as a vegetable if it's green?

Yes, observe:
    jtMNRoU.jpg

:love: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

potKettle_zpsb1010c95.jpg
  • jaggerhawks
    jaggerhawks Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hydration is key, though I don't believe it's the magical formula to weight loss. Water is important for your general well being rather than losing more weight.

Also, I never knew "ok" was such an offensive term.

Maybe I'm not sensitive enough for mfp...
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

I know you're new here, but please stay on topic.
  • jaggerhawks
    jaggerhawks Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Also...

ok.
  • femmebb23
    Options

Well, ^that was rude.

Uh, how? OP took time out of her day to make this post, someone responded with a comment that contributed nothing to discussion, she told him comments like those aren't productive, and cmcollins001 defended him for posting one word as a response. I really don't see how pointing out the lack of genuine and meaningful contribution is rude. If that of all things offends you, then I'm sorry but you probably shouldn't be on the internet.
  • femmebb23
    Options

I meant to quote cmcollins001, but I can't seem to go back and quote him, so it looks like I'm replying to OP.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

Yes, please. I believe we were discussing: juggling, jiggling, jello, beer, and slim jims. Did I miss anything?? Oh yes, and vodka.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

Nonsense! Without that single post and the sparklingly corrective comeback this thread would have dwindled with 5 replies tops. They would have been as follows:

BUMP
    Thank you!
    BUMP
    bump for later
    TFS!

But now? Now we have PAGES of fun!
  • femmebb23
    Options

Yes, please. I believe we were discussing: juggling, jiggling, jello, beer, and slim jims. Did I miss anything?? Oh yes, and vodka.

See above. I meant to quote someone and I can't go back and change it.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

That's a teapot, not a kettle.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options

Nonsense! Without that single post and the sparklingly corrective comeback this thread would have dwindled with 5 replies tops. They would have been as follows:

BUMP
    Thank you!
    BUMP
    bump for later
    TFS!

But now? Now we have PAGES of fun!

QFT. That post was the enabler.
  • peggymdellinger
    peggymdellinger Posts: 151 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Down another pound... thx.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Exactly. All of these involve water. Replies should all involve some sort of fluid.
  • femmebb23
    Options

That's a teapot, not a kettle.

Wow, a lot of you are quick to mock people it seems. What a great community.