WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2018

Options

Replies

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I eat like a single person. Is it wrong to have NO desire to eat what my husband eats??
    Rebecca
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :):)
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,897 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,742 Member
    Options
    I eat like a single person. Is it wrong to have NO desire to eat what my husband eats??
    Rebecca

nope
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,742 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

spin- 50min, 85ar, 115aw, 127ahr, 156mhr, 12.8mi= 415c
    Apple Watch- 412c
    other- mop, clean- 1hr, 36min, 48sec, 93mhr, = 258c
    Apple Watch- 460c

total cal- 673
    Apple Watch- 872
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Rebecca

I don't think it is necessarily wrong to eat different foods than your DH. What does the man eat? Is there any common ground that includes things you both enjoy? I've had good fortune by limiting portion sizes and counting calories, rather than by focussing on this group of foods or that group of foods. DH & I often have meals that include some things alike and others different. I'm usually high protein and high fat on average, with moderate or low carbs. I feel good and am getting good news on health reports so I'm happy with it. In my view this is about counting calories and choosing foods that give me energy and contribute to feeling good. Of course, if your husband is eating worms or sawdust I wouldn't blame you for going a different direction. :devil:

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Heather: Your grandchildren are adorable! :star: I wish I could see mine more often. Envy isn't eating me, but I notice your good luck from time to time. I am happy for you. :heart:

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Awe no Allie!!! I hope the Tylenol helps! I am such a lightweight! I just fall asleep!