MFP Is Turning Into High School

Options
I don't know if anyone agrees with me but there are allot of *****y negative people on this site. I understand that thats just how life is but why bring it here? To a website full of people looking for support, friendship, and eventually a change in their lives. Everyone needs to rethink how they are coming across and realize that you don't know everything. Take a deep breath before posting on someones message board and before posting a discussion yourself. Have a great day everyone! Stay positive and keep working towards your goals!

Replies

• BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Positivity is also key to a healthy and happy lifestyle! :D
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I know for me MFP is a bit of everything. I come for support and a laugh every now and again. I think it's nice to come to the forums to read/participate in the funny discussions. I agree that there are a lot of negative people, but you don't have to entertain their madness. That's my lil two cents lol. I hope you have a great day also :flowerforyou:
  • TheLast16
    Options
    c8Q64nE.gif

But... I'm all sunshine and happiness.......

ha I'm not saying everyone is like that and if your sunshine and happiness keep doing your thing and have a good time doing it!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I swear I read this same post last year.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    MFP Is Turning Into High School

I disagree. It has always been the way you describe.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I don't remember this many butthurt people in HS.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options

I think you mean yesterday.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

Last year?

I was thinking last week.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I do know everything.

You just have to come to terms with it.

I am only grumpy because

The Ashes. It is raining, you see.

That fox thing is seriously disturbing.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    This is actually one of the nicest sites I visit...

out-of-here.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I find this post negative.
  • sixout
    Options
    I find this post negative.

so meta.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Don't you mean five minutes ago?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lx79oj4YDi1qckti2.gif
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    they are many negative people here too in mfp,, like always accusing me as a troll ,, lol
  • TheLast16
    Options
    Guys. I'm not trying to complain. Sorry if you've heard this elsewhere or if its always been this way. I'm trying to make a point and most of you are confirming it. I've done nothing but read negative comments on peoples posts about the dumbest stuff. If someone is asking for help or has question of course give your honest opinion but why tear into someone over something silly that they wanted to share. If you're sick of reading posts like this I have a solution... DON'T CLICK ON IT.
  • sixout
    Options
    02rMkvQ.gif
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone agrees with me but there are allot of *****y negative people on this site. I understand that thats just how life is but why bring it here? To a website full of people looking for support, friendship, and eventually a change in their lives. Everyone needs to rethink how they are coming across and realize that you don't know everything. Take a deep breath before posting on someones message board and before posting a discussion yourself. Have a great day everyone! Stay positive and keep working towards your goals!

Please define your idea of negative please, so I can decide if it's valid or just more butthurt. Thanks in advance.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Guys. I'm not trying to complain. Sorry if you've heard this elsewhere or if its always been this way. I'm trying to make a point and most of you are confirming it. I've done nothing but read negative comments on peoples posts about the dumbest stuff. If someone is asking for help or has question of course give your honest opinion but why tear into someone over something silly that they wanted to share. If you're sick of reading posts like this I have a solution... DON'T CLICK ON IT.
    You need to try a few other online forums if you think this one is bad. This place is Disneyworld compared to, oh, every other forum I've ever participated in or read.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    if this is high school, I need a prom date. Anyone interested ?:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.