MFP Is Turning Into High School

Options

Replies

• Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    High School? Damn. Does this mean I have to have Eminem hair and glasses again? And no prom date?

Yes.

Would be prom date
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    High School? Damn. Does this mean I have to have Eminem hair and glasses again? And no prom date?

I'd have a mullet and a Bill The Cat t-shirt.

Dude, we could play video games while the popular kids go and get pregnant. It's TOTALLY BETTER than that stupid social stuff.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    if this is high school, I need a prom date. Anyone interested ?:flowerforyou:

No, after seeing how you put black squares on your dates....no thank you I am not interested.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Apparently, I'm everyone's date,
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    30 minutes, 5 pages

That_Escalated_Quickly.jpg
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    forums are stricktly for enterainment purposes and handing out false information
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    30 minutes, 5 pages

That_Escalated_Quickly.jpg

damn it i knew i shouldnt have left for a shower
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it can be like that sometimes. It's usually always the same users who think it's funny to take over a thread asking a serious question and talk about poptarts.. or if you have a disagreement with someone, they tell their friends to join the thread and add their two cents or worse.

You just have to either ignore it, report it or avoid it altogether (which kinda sucks cause this place can be a lot of fun too!).

This complaint is...oddly specific.

And drama seeking.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Yes.

Would be prom date

Bleaching my hair was painful.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options

Since it's HS, does that mean if you turn me down I have to tell everyone you're a slut?
  • whierd
    Options

I'd have a mullet and a Bill The Cat t-shirt.

Dude, we could play video games while the popular kids go and get pregnant. It's TOTALLY BETTER than that stupid social stuff.

I did that the first time around!
  • whierd
    Options

The logistics of prom sex are confusing then. Could be traumatic.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Guys. I'm not trying to complain. Sorry if you've heard this elsewhere or if its always been this way. I'm trying to make a point and most of you are confirming it. I've done nothing but read negative comments on peoples posts about the dumbest stuff. If someone is asking for help or has question of course give your honest opinion but why tear into someone over something silly that they wanted to share. If you're sick of reading posts like this I have a solution... DON'T CLICK ON IT.

Hmmm...irony.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Damn, now I had to edit my whole thing because someone is instructing OP on report a few posts down and now someone is quoting me. Damn Damn. I knew I should have kept this behavior restricted to BF's house on ditch days and not ruin my good girl rep.
  • jacque930
    jacque930 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    c8Q64nE.gif

But... I'm all sunshine and happiness.......

Love That image you posted.. Mauro is the best!! :)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    It would seem that someone just found the rest of the forums . . . or is having a bad day.

Your perception is yours, but rememnber that it is yours.

I make mfp what I want it to be, that's my responsibility. I'll be responsible for me, you be responsible for you, and if you don't like something you have 3 options:
    1) close the thread
    2) report it
    3) react to it

I have the same 3 options, and what I choose to do makes this a nice experience for me. So, I recommend that everyone put on their big boy/girl underroos . . . or feel free to unwad them . . . and take responsibility for yourself and your actions.
  • EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yeah, OP, sometimes people can be jerks. It's an unfortunate fact of life and especially the internet. Just don't let them get to you. :smile:
  • jaggerhawks
    jaggerhawks Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Are you guys really talking about me being in high school. I graduate from COLLEGE in November. Yes I'm 19. I Graduated from High School early.

4 year degree?

I had my doctorate at 18

Shut up, Sheldon.

I had my first multiple orgasm at that age. I was a bed genius. Yay, G.A.T.E. and Mensa. Summa Cum Laude WATCH OUT!

...da fuark?
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    I had my first multiple orgasm at that age. I was a bed genius. Yay, G.A.T.E. and Mensa. Summa Cum Laude WATCH OUT!
    Summa cumma loudly? :bigsmile:
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone... She deactivated... Feel free to talk amongst yourselves, which you seem to be good at...
This discussion has been closed.