MFP Is Turning Into High School

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    if this is high school, I need a prom date. Anyone interested ?:flowerforyou:
    I'll go with you. I was pregnant at my junior prom and skipped my senior, so I'm due!

You're barely due!?! That's one long incubation for a baby!
    LMAO

I'm due for a prom -- without being pregnant!

I didn't go to my prom. I think I missed it cause I was high.

Oh to be a teenager.

I was unbelievably high the night of my prom...went anyway. Those were the days.

That's cool. I would have gone, but most likely I forgot it was that night while being high haha

I worked that night. The 'rents refused to give me a curfew extension so I said 'screw it'.
  • TheLast16
    Options
    Are you guys really talking about me being in high school. I graduate from COLLEGE in November. Yes I'm 19. I Graduated from High School early.
    Wow! You're, like, so OLD.

who said I was old? this has nothing to do with my age. AT ALL. I was trying to just speak an opinion on thinking about what people post.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    MFP PROM! Woo hoo!

But don't make me go in workout clothes. I want a prom dress.

I'm wearing these:

jeanpants-underwear.jpeg
    You're confusing prom with the Village People.

So I'm not supposed to do that? ****.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    You are 19 and new to MFP. If getting upset or overly concerned about an internet forum, life might be a tad difficult for you. Suck it up buttercup. :smile:
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Totally cool girl who is snarky and sarcastic checking into MFP HS Reunion! Hey Ya'll!!!!!! :smokin: :drinker:
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it can be like that sometimes. It's usually always the same users who think it's funny to take over a thread asking a serious question and talk about poptarts.. or if you have a disagreement with someone, they tell their friends to join the thread and add their two cents or worse.

You just have to either ignore it, report it or avoid it altogether (which kinda sucks cause this place can be a lot of fun too!).

This complaint is...oddly specific.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Are you guys really talking about me being in high school. I graduate from COLLEGE in November. Yes I'm 19. I Graduated from High School early.

4 year degree?

I had my doctorate at 18
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    No thread about high school, and heart break is complete without The Cure...

tumblr_mklekjL5cy1qjokcco1_400.gif
  • jaggerhawks
    jaggerhawks Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're, like, so OLD.

who said I was old? this has nothing to do with my age. AT ALL. I was trying to just speak an opinion on thinking about what people post.

Well there's an obvious correlation between your post and your age, which is why people are pointing it out.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    All these people with degrees under 20? Pssssh. nerds.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options

4 year degree?

I had my doctorate at 18

Shut up, Sheldon.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    aww rats.
    2p0P2.gif

BWAHAHAH LOVE this gif!!!!

tumblr_mqma9h0URX1sppmago1_400.gif

this amuses me...

:wink:
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    In the REAL world, most people don't act as they do online or behind a car door. It's the genuine ingenuine and cowards who behave poorly behind the screen or window. Online is where many air their anger and creepiness.
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Guys. I'm not trying to complain. Sorry if you've heard this elsewhere or if its always been this way. I'm trying to make a point and most of you are confirming it. I've done nothing but read negative comments on peoples posts about the dumbest stuff. If someone is asking for help or has question of course give your honest opinion but why tear into someone over something silly that they wanted to share. If you're sick of reading posts like this I have a solution... DON'T CLICK ON IT.
    You need to try a few other online forums if you think this one is bad. This place is Disneyworld compared to, oh, every other forum I've ever participated in or read.

I'm aware of what happens on the internet. I just dont understand why people can throw a fit over something someone posts on this site. They aren't attacking anyone or doing anything wrong just sharing something and they get picked at.

Wait, you don't understand how someone gets upset at something over the internet so you got upset at something over the internet.

what?

^^Right?!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

:love: :drinker:
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Fight fight fight fight!!

hD3596098

girl-fight-o.gif

ahhh high school.... i miss them days
  • whisperer02
    Options
    I agree.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    qz0y8p.jpg

Thanks for proving my point. Have a good day!

Your Perception IS Your Reality. You perceived that post as rude. I thought it was funny as did the person posting it (im assuming).

You might want to take this guys advice here vv
    You are 19 and new to MFP. If getting upset or overly concerned about an internet forum, life might be a tad difficult for you. Suck it up buttercup. smile

%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-Butthurt-%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%91%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5-455450.gif
    butthurt-o.gif
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

fo sho!!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    IbPqFC5.gif

Moon Moon!!

Hey, who invited Moon Moon to high school MFP??
This discussion has been closed.