obviously too old for this

Options
123457»

Replies

• carolstartingover
    carolstartingover Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I guess even my kids are old because they do the proper texts and such. They are 34 and 37. You can give a little and they can too. Tell em to stop the BS and be respectful.
  • carolstartingover
    carolstartingover Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have one too , most people know F U. So, if you really get mad, that one works too.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and I don't get some of the acronyms lol don't worry about it just google it that's what I do or just ask most people are not too rude about it. Your kids sound like they need an attitude adjustment lol
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    OK here is the situation.
    I'm nearly 52 my children and grandchildren won't MSN messenger me or use any other form of internet chat arena with me because I am of an age when I insist on using proper sentences and not RULOL XXX etc. and they get bored waiting for me to respond.
    Therefore it is probably breaking the law somewhere for me to be posting in a forum but anyway here I go.

I refuse to rationalize doing or not doing something simply because of my age. I’m a bit younger than you are (43), but I have known a lot of people in their 30s that moan and make excuses because they perceive themselves as old. Stop it! Measure your age by your attitude and your capabilities, not by a number that essentially means nothing in your daily life…