Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    erickirb wrote: »
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    No one has said why they don't believe ...

Is there a reason to why you don't want to believe .

Are you mad at God ?
    Do you feel you are not worth is love ?

Lol... there is no god to be mad at, so def don't feel not worth deity's love. BTW, which god to you refer to? There are almost as many gods as there are religions. which god should I believe in? what if you chose the wrong one?

A. Have some *kitten* respect for other people’s beliefs
    B. Don’t talk to @_barefoot_ like that

Why are religious beliefs held to a different standard than other beliefs? If someone on the form says they believe that weight loss happens because of x, and has nothing to do with cico, we bombard them with science and truth, but when science has answers against religion, it is "wrong" tp queation someone's beliefs? I think beliefs need to be questioned. And if the reason for a belief (religious or otherwise) is eeak or there is proof against it, I think it should be pointed out!!

This isn't the debate section hun.

Starting out with "LOL" in response to another MFPer's description of her religious beliefs is a tad provocative and, well...

Feel free to read this entire thread and notice the efforts most of us have made to remain civil and respectful while discussing controversial topics on which we don't all agree.

But yeah I know. Bombarding people with facts and science about Twinkies and Doritos is surely on the same level as this long and deep discussion. Not.

C'mon now...

Let's leave Doritos out of this discussion; everyone already knows that they are simply divine.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    No one has said why they don't believe ...

Is there a reason to why you don't want to believe .

Are you mad at God ?
    Do you feel you are not worth is love ?

Lol... there is no god to be mad at, so def don't feel not worth deity's love. BTW, which god to you refer to? There are almost as many gods as there are religions. which god should I believe in? what if you chose the wrong one?

A. Have some *kitten* respect for other people’s beliefs
    B. Don’t talk to @_barefoot_ like that

Why are religious beliefs held to a different standard than other beliefs? If someone on the form says they believe that weight loss happens because of x, and has nothing to do with cico, we bombard them with science and truth, but when science has answers against religion, it is "wrong" tp queation someone's beliefs? I think beliefs need to be questioned. And if the reason for a belief (religious or otherwise) is eeak or there is proof against it, I think it should be pointed out!!

This isn't the debate section hun.

Starting out with "LOL" in response to another MFPer's description of her religious beliefs is a tad provocative and, well...

Feel free to read this entire thread and notice the efforts most of us have made to remain civil and respectful while discussing controversial topics on which we don't all agree.

But yeah I know. Bombarding people with facts and science about Twinkies and Doritos is surely on the same level as this long and deep discussion. Not.

C'mon now...

Let's leave Doritos out of this discussion; everyone already knows that they are simply divine.

I think they just smell.

...... like a lil' slice of Heaven.

I once had a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos and in an unexpected and awesome packaging misstep, in the bottom of the bag, there was an extraordinary amount of extra nacho cheese dust.

I've been chasing that high since 1993.

My friend had to get separated from her husband because of Nacho Cheese dust. He was from England and objected to it and she refused to capitulate.

just further confirmation why we won the war.....