Replies

• SpanishFusion
    SpanishFusion Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    The plane is gone! Bye!Bye!
  • donimfp
    donimfp Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    @Leeg5656, I’m so curious about what your job is!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that was dumb. I was trying to figure out something with a carpenter's plane but that seemed worse.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    I havent drank for 3 weeks and usually i get drunk multiple times a week, having my first drink next Friday!

Congrats! Big accomplishment; I bet you feel
    Wonderful !
  • SpanishFusion
    SpanishFusion Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    @donimfp and @NovusDies I work for an aircraft maintenance shop. We service small aircraft and private jets at a small local airport. It''s fun, interesting, and sometimes high pressured work. My job is all the bookkeeping, but I end up doing a lot of other things. However, I don't touch the planes. No one would want that. :smile:
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    kpsyche wrote: »
    Leeg5656 wrote: »
    "You are stronger than you know." - I'm not sure who said it, but I know it's a quote from some movie.

@Leeg5656 You know exactly where it's probably from... you just don't want to admit it xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8BQuI5b22o&feature=youtu.be&t=77

Thanku ..
  • islandbeez
    islandbeez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 4 AF- I feel like it's a slow crawl uphill. But I'm doing it anyway. I have been walking a lot (14,000 steps today) to keep my mind busy and on track. I was looking at my tea mug at school and noticed how stained it is. I wonder if my teeth look like that, too. Many of us have been substituting tea. I think I'll try to find tea that doesn't have that strong color. Call CNN- Julie is looking for clear tea. Haha! As you can see, I have nothing new to report for today.

I agree with all of you- compare us to last year, we are so far ahead of the curve. Don't you feel so much better emotionally? I know I do. I'm certainly less stressed and depressed.

I'm back on Day 9. It's so funny to me that I don't even care to have a drink and then BAM! I am downright angry that I "can't" so I storm over to the wine aisle and there goes 2 days. I feel just like a spoiled child who has been told no to something. I will say it's easier to get back to AF than it was in January, when I was absolutely hopeless, and it's much longer in between my temper tantrums ;-)

@JulieAL1969 Here is a link to some white tea. White tea (and herbal teas) seem to be lighter in color but also lower in caffeine, I think, so that's a trade if it's your pick me up! http://www.republicoftea.com/white-tea/c/53/

Strength to you all! <3<3<3
  • ElC_76
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms on here. Hope it’s great no matter how you spend it
    JenT304 wrote: »
    I want to wish the mom's out there a Happy Mother's Day weekend. I also want to acknowledge that for those who have lost their mothers or children, this is a bittersweet time. Let's not forget our friends that feel the sting of loss this weekend as well. Much love and peace to my MFP "family". XO Jen

Thanku @Erick and @Jen for the thought..
    I join them too.. wishing every mum a splendid day!.. <3o:):) atb to everyone thats making that day special for them.. may u all get a portion ;) i have to say it is nice seeing mums faces smile. Seeing them relaxed and not stressed out.. lol
    I do appricate what Jen says re pines without mothers etc.. i send a special thought to them. o:)<3
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    @islandbeez Thanks! I will check them out! Xo
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    Thank you Everyone! Happy Mother's Day!
  • ElC_76
    Options
    Bad day for zero tolerance but tomorrow im back to the low conscience efforts.. <3
  • ElC_76
    Options
    @erickNJ.. i want to make the conscience effort to make known of this persons support!!.. with @JulieAL1969 u don't go far from their help.. :)
  • DIANE2432
    DIANE2432 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don t know yet but less