• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    RV Rita in hot, windy, and boring New Mexico desert
  • DebCountsAll
    DebCountsAll Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    He believes that there is nothing we can do to ensure our home survives a forest fire so we should do absolutely nothing. I think that while it's likely our doublewide would be on the "can't save" list, we could improve its chances by installing a metal roof, limbing up trees and clearing brush to the edges of our little knoll.

Wildfires are a fact of life where I live. Thing is, firemen don't even attempt to save a house if the owner has not done abatement. If there's abatement, they can give it a go.
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD., Oh also I remember my momma covered me with head to toe in Calamine lotion!
    Rebecca
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,716 Member
    Options
    Pppp
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    B)B)
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Another 1/2 lb down. I just weighed in yesterday but I just felt like there was a loss!

Ginger Happy Anniversary!!

Dana in Arkansas
  • coastalgosgal
    Options
    Ooh I just changed my macros to 75% protein, 20% fat, and 5% carbs!
    Rebecca
  • lilnoramitchellandre
    lilnoramitchellandre Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Michele in NC - In the holes; preferably when the bee is inside; but, hear that it keeps them from coming back. Not sure if they die if they try to go inside; bit the season is short (at least down here in SW GA.

Lenora
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,358 Member
    Options
    Slept for two hours this afternoon on the sofa. Woke up feeling hot, but it's calmed down a bit now. I ate dinner and tried a new AF white wine which is also low calorie. Not at all bad. And cheap. :D
    Just going to have to wait this thing out. Hope it doesn't take too long - I'm meant to be going for an hour's run and pub lunch with a friend on Monday. Right now that's not happening.

I did manage to pull some weeds out of the patio before I fell asleep. Looks much better now.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    B)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,716 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

spin class-- (some reverse spinning) 81min, 126ahr, 153mhr, 107aw, 77ar, 21mi= 644c
    Apple Watch- 736c
    various machines- 13.08min, 5sets 10ea, 3diff machines, 101ahr, 120mhr, = 82c
    Apple Watch- 80c
    walk- 21.40min 3.3ap, 100mhr, 1.1mi= 89c
    Apple Watch- 101c
    mow lawn- 38.06min, 119mhr, = 205c
    Apple Watch- 212c

total cal 1020
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    Rebecca

Admiral goals. I'm working on 30-40-30 macros. However, I'm ever so proud that I've kept my carbs below 90 grams for over a week. Good luck!

Cheri
  • TrishasTime
    TrishasTime Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

thought I would zip past

:);):)

Trish Oz
  • laurajean504
    laurajean504 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Goals for May.
    Eat healthfully, and keep calories down to start losing 10 pounds.
    Keep exercising (walk, bike, garden, yoga or gym) daily to develop and maintain muscle mass.
    Watch the news less, and read more.
    Make time in there for friends.
    Born to Run
  • coastalgosgal
    Options
    csofled wrote: »
    Rebecca

Admiral goals. I'm working on 30-40-30 macros. However, I'm ever so proud that I've kept my carbs below 90 grams for over a week. Good luck!

Cheri

Well it didn't last long Cheri! I changed the back to 50-30-20. Hey don't fix what aint broke!
    Rebecca