Replies

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    1961358x3bwty8xvi.gif
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,332 Member
    Options
    There is no need to force yourself to drink water. That has been out of date for years now. Just drink so you are not thirsty. Any liquid is fine. Your pee should be light coloured. I drink a lot of tea and sparkling water and I'm always in the bathroom. :o
    I'm not sure I'm entirely over this cystitis. Grrrrrr! Poor DH is getting short shrift in the affection department. :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    MARY AJ is gorgeous :):)

Kate UK <3<3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,679 Member
    Options
    stats for 5/1

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.43min, 140mhr, 12.5amph. 1.6mi= 84c
    apple watch- 62c
    ROWING MACHINE- 15min, 57aw, 105ahr, 136mhr, 2467meters= 93c
    apple watch- 123c
    ARM SPIN MACHINE/standup- 11min, 187arpm, 116ahr, 131mhr, 6.3km= 81c
    apple watch- 76c
    ROPE PULL- 11min, midset, lvl5, 107ahr, 126mhr, 1091ft = 74c
    apple watch- 88c
    Floor exercises- 4min, 1set of 15eah, 111mhr, 6diff exerc.= 27c
    apple watch- 29c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.19min, 128mhr, 16.6amph, 1.4mi= 51c
    apple watch- 44c
    Bike ride puy 2 sumn sta- 13.46min, 125ahr, 151mhr, 13.3amph, 3mi= 160c
    apple watch- 131c
    jog sta 2 wk- 4.31min, 159mhr, 143ahr, 8.41min mi, .5mi= 55c
    apple watch- 52c
    jog wk 2 sta- 4.05min, 8.40min mi, 125ahr, 153mhr, .4mi= 63c
    apple watch- 56c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 16.38min, 9.5amph, 153mhr, 2.5mi= 169c
    apple watch- 157c

total cal 857
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Mary Congratulations!!!!!
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,411 Member
    Options
    B)
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Mary- AJ is beautiful, so happy for you. Has the teacher strike in AZ affected you or your DH’s jobs?
    My friend who moved to OH is coming back to have the memorial service for her DH. We talked this morning and she will be here a week and wants to play golf twice. I have to get my old set of clubs back from my grandson so she can use them. Really happy she is coming “home”.
    Fineaswine - Were you in the Houston area during Harvey? You are doing great and seem to know what to do to be successful. Atta Girl.
    Suebdew in TX
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Trish, for some reason the story of the emperor’s new clothes comes to mind.

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Mary AJ!!!! <3o:)<3o:)<3o:)
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :)Rori, Here's more about photo scanning
    *my printer is also a scanner so I found out how to use it
    *I scan onto a memory stick, scanning about 20 photos in a session
    *using my computer and the software that I have (Microsoft Office Picture Manager), I crop and rotate photos
    *then I name each photo and save it in a file system that I created that works for me (I have folder for family, friends, animals, etc)
    *deciding on a file system is a personal thing...I've added new folders as I've gone along

This is a challenging process and something I can do only for short periods of time (less than 30 minutes at a time) because it's a combination of tedious work and highly emotional feelings

I have photos that were my mother's and my grandmother's and they cover parts of my life that make me happy and sad and all stations in between.

Good luck

<3 Barbie

Thanks for sharing your wisdom, Barbie. With thousands of photos to review, I anticipate this will be a long term project. :/:s:p
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I have about 5 albums I need sort through. Last year I went thru middle sons, taking out all he might like. I put it in a card file box. It is separated by dates and addresses. So he could always know his different addresses. I also made sure I had a bunch of photos of his various toys and room pictures throughout the years. It was a fun progect. I need to do that for older sons. I just put them in an album and called it good. When he moves in, I'll do it, and then do youngest sons. It will make a mess out of our albums, but really, I don't need pics to remember my sons...
    REBECCA
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Rebecca, love the new bob. Your hair looks nice and thick. You are so lucky girl.

Terry