WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2018

Options

Replies

• lilnoramitchellandre
    lilnoramitchellandre Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Barbara – Invest in a $19.99 wireless mouse. Then the only thing that will be a challenge is keeping up with it. I brought bright colored ones. I am so ‘touchpad challenged’ that I wanted to throw it across the room; but, you will have to ‘disable’ the touchpad so they both won’t continue working. Some programs it is automatic; but, I use Outlook, so I had to go in and specifically disable the touchpad.

Terry – I have done just about everything. I should have known better not to ‘push’ it; but, some days you wake up ‘stupid’ and that is what I did on my ‘stupid day’. Not too tight; just knuckle swollen. My knuckle is a size 8, the base of my fingers is about a 7 ½ . I thought about just waiting until I lose a few pounds and try it again, before I end up having to have them cut off and resized. That’s cost about $90 to do. I’ve been expecting a birthstone ring; but, IF it isn’t here by Friday, I am going to tell PayPal to take it off my account. The last tracking of it was it was ‘in China’ … WTH did it do to have to go to China first. Expected it within 10 days of ordering it.
    Oooo, how and heavy … sister had to wear one of those.

Oh, good grief; I did not realize how much of a Southern Drawl I had until the first time I heard it recorded. NOW I know why, when I went to Oklahoma after my junior year in HS, they made fun of my accent. They wanted me to just ‘’talk’ … Y’aaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll!!!!! When I talked to Michelle the first time, I expected more of a 'drawl' from her, didn't get it.

I’m HOON-gry and could drink a PAINT of water. No problem pronouncing ‘tint’ … go figure?!?!?

YEAH!!!!! Don’t have to repeat my colonoscopy. My surgeon said that the younger MD is just twice cautious about them. I’m just happy that he did not see anything to worry about. Now I have Barrett’s Esophagus and they will be sending a spaghetti size tube down my nose and into my throat to see how well the muscles are contracting to push food down my throat and into my stomach. Depending on that, there is a procedure they can do that will correct that. Just waiting for insurance’s payment status. It will prevent me from having to have to take Nexium for the rest of my life. Acid will stay in my stomach and help break down food so it will come out without stopping me up. This burning coming up and going back down is ‘awful’. But, thankfully it isn’t cancerous.

Lenora
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,651 Member
    Options
    B)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,785 Member
    Options
    Barbie~ Oh I love the fence.. I bet the pups do too.. would love to live in a community like yours ,I sort of do,but condo rather than home. I will miss all my friends down in Florida.. but everything happens for a reason..
    didnt sleep well, slept from 8 to about 1:30 and then was awake until 4, tossing and turning.., finally fell back asleep and woke up at 5:45 have the windows open now, but will close them before I go to work so the place stays cool. the hummers are coming to the feeder slowly..
    Terri~ i bet you can bling that out.. so sorry that you have to wear it though..
    meeting the park and rec director at 8:30 this morning, having my tea and will go walk the boys before I go.. then stop at the town hall and then run over to middletown..